free cruise after 10 voyage?

theeddie

Technically, your 100th cruise is not free. You have to pay for your cruise up front, then you are given OBC equivalent to your cruise fare.

Sure, if you don't spend a dime on the ship you will get all your money back and then your cruise will be free, but chances are you'll spend something on board, so Carnival is recouping some of their money.

does carnival not give you a free cruise after your 10th anymore?

or did they not ever?

Back when I first started to cruise Carnival, no one was even keeping track of the cruises. Any cruise before about 1990, no computer records exist. I cruised at least 3 times on Carnival way back in the old days and didnt even get cruise credit for those cruises.

Until computers became common place, Carnival wasnt counting the number of cruises. Im sure they never gave free cruises even back then.

I cruised at least 3 times on Carnival way back in the old days and didnt even get cruise credit for those cruises.

If you can provide documentation of your sailing to Carnival, they will amend your cruise history and you will receive credit. A boarding pass, embarkation photo, *something* that shows that you were there, is all you need.

If you can provide documentation of your sailing to Carnival, they will amend your cruise history and you will receive credit. A boarding pass, embarkation photo, *something* that shows that you were there, is all you need.

Nope, didnt keep anything. Who knew I would need it all this time later to become platinum??? Moved and threw out that kind of thing. Heck I dont have them from recent cruises. Guess I am not sentimental enough to keep all that stuff around.

Nope, didnt keep anything. Who knew I would need it all this time later to become platinum??? Moved and threw out that kind of thing. Heck I dont have them from recent cruises. Guess I am not sentimental enough to keep all that stuff around.

OMG!!!!!!!You don't keep your cruise documents, capers, luggage tags, freebies, cups, and whatever else you can get? I even saw a lady tear off a sign that was outside the bathroom stating that everyone should wash their hands prior to returning back to work. Ummmmm..... I hope no one saw me do that!!!!:eek:

OMG!!!!!!!You don't keep your cruise documents, capers, luggage tags, freebies, cups, and whatever else you can get? I even saw a lady tear off a sign that was outside the bathroom stating that everyone should wash their hands prior to returning back to work. Ummmmm..... I hope no one saw me do that!!!!:eek:

lmao. Well, I dont have a romantic sweetie like you. I can't blame you .... errrrr, I mean that lady.

Those past cruises I cant be upset that they dont count toward my Carnival cruise total, all 3 were, very inexpensive. I got the one to Bimini for port taxes $37, but didnt get a cabin on that one. They had cruises leaving early early, and getting back after midnight, and cabins were extra on the day cruises. I think the other two were 2 cruised for the price of $99, might have not included port charges and taxes. Back then port charges were not included in the price of the cruise. (that happened after 1991? 1992?).

They did have DOD glasses even back then!!!! Thats one thing that hasnt changed, except back then they were made of glass.

Yep, I'm lucky when it comes to husbands. He spoils me and pampers me. What else can a girl ask for????? Ummmm, another cruise please!!!!!!

Does he have a brother?? I need a cruising soulmate. Then I would get a balcony. :rolleyes:

Archived