Got 2 interesting surveys from RCI

One was regarding onboard services the other regarding ports.

Very extensive and detailed.

And yes, you were given the opportunity to provide input. Our input regarded dress code and chair hogs. Nope! We were not and are not quitting RCI because we cannot get a free drink....buy our own!

Did you get anything free at the end of the survey? I got the survey but on one part of the questions it wouldn't take my answers regarding what type of job and education that I had - so i have to log off. Did anyone else have this problem - I was hoping that that would give you a free johnny rockets gift cert. or something - wishful thinking I know :)

I must be on some kind of "do not send" list. I'm a C&A member and I never got the e-mails about the benefit changes. Now I'm reading about a survey I never got. Thank you, CC, for keeping me informed.

I got a survey after my November TA last year but nothing so far this year. I did fill out the mid-cruise survey on our Navigator TA this Spring. Two pages (small pages) worth of comments telling them nicely how they could make all us "discarded" Diamonds happy with the new changes (like 50% off drinks and access to the concierge lounge prior to 4:00 p.m.) and how they might consider allowing a platinum/diamond balcony discount AND one other OBC opportunity. As it stands now, there really isn't any reason to purchase a next cruise letter or book while on board since the balcony discount trumped these credits resulting in less "float" (pun intended) money for them. Even if you weren't going to use the balcony dscounts, you can wait around for a WOW sale or one of their certificates and get the one OBC.

I'm waiting to see if they will still allow stockholder's OBC before I book for 2010. If they don't, then I'll either book an inside while on the November TA taking that OBC or book a balcony when the price is right or wait and book an inside when a WOW sale comes up. Usually by now, I have the next year lined up.

Tucker in Texas

I've received two different surveys in the past week. The first one asked about portable technology onboard and the types of possible applications. The second was regarding ports of call. No prizes or favors for filling them out.

I got the swine flu survey too MM! Because I had canceled a Mariner cruise scheduled for June. I told them I canceled it long before the swine flu outbreak, because the prices were to high!:D:o

I got the swine flu survey too MM! Because I had canceled a Mariner cruise scheduled for June. I told them I canceled it long before the swine flu outbreak, because the prices were to high!:D:o

Very similar to my response to them, JJ! I had cancelled because of vacation-date-related issues.

I too got the survey on Portable Technology just as OHcruisinDad. It was actually pretty interesting and would be a great cruising tool, so long as they don't "over"charge for it.

Happy Cruising!!!! :rolleyes:

I never received any of the emails about the C&A benefit changes or about the Diamond CL privileges but I did receive 2 surveys..........I don't understand the way they communicate.

The first survey was right after our March cruise but yesterday I received another survey related to ports. Only problem I had with the survey was that it wouldn't let me go back a page. I clicked something wrong on one page and when I went to the next page I realized it and wanted to go back to fix what I did but there was no << icons, there were only >> icons..........LOL Oh well, I did write a comment that I'd like to see longer port stays so people can relax more and not feel rushed when in port.

Patty

Archived