Ruby princess - need advice

Adam Handelman

Any advice or things to know about the ruby princess???

Adam

When we were preparing for the Ruby transatlantic , I saved all the comments I found on cruise critic for several months into a word document. It's five or six pages long, everything from soup to nuts (literally). If you want me to send it to you, e-mail me @ shirleen.shabpareh@gmail.com.

The Adagio Lounge is great for pre dinner drinks.

The Crown Grill is fantastic for a steak/lobster/lamb

Adagio was the bomb.....Sabatini's was tops too. Wasn't really "wowed" by the Crown (Emerald) but nonetheless it was good.

Bob

Cruise Director is James Lay dont miss the International cafe in the Atrium for cakes do nuts salads panins all complimentary great for lunch
Thanks, I had heard he was replaced on the Ruby in April, but was not sure of the source of this.

When we were preparing for the Ruby transatlantic , I saved all the comments I found on cruise critic for several months into a word document. It's five or six pages long, everything from soup to nuts (literally). If you want me to send it to you, e-mail me @ shirleen.shabpareh@gmail.com.

Thank you so much!! :cool: I'd love to have your Ruby info and will send you an email immediately.

The Crown Grill is fantastic!! We had our best meals here. Our server (Igmar--I think, he's from Hungary) was wonderful!

Sandwiches (esp. Procuitto and mozzarella), salads, quiches and breakfast pastries at International Cafe are good (and free).

Pub Lunch in the Wheelhouse was good (and free). I loved my fish and chips and my husband liked his cottage pie.

The Caribe Cafe serves many of the appetizers, salads and entrees (as well as 2 soups) that are being served in the dining room at dinner. We often went there as we didn't have to dress (especially after long port days) and could easily try a little bit of everything.

Archived