Do 1 Dream cruise or cruise 2 xs ?

OK, We can sail the Dream next Feb or we can do a 5 night exotic eastern and a 7 night exoctic western with the same ports but on an older ship.

The price would be the same as the Dream in 2010. Can I have your opinions please ?

I would also do 2 cruises. Personally I prefer the smaller ships over the larger ones. It's nice to have all the bells and whistles of a large ship, but I like the more intimate feel of the smaller ones. JMO.:)

OK, We can sail the Dream next Feb or we can do a 5 night exotic eastern and a 7 night exoctic western with the same ports but on an older ship.

The price would be the same as the Dream in 2010. Can I have your opinions please ?

I am going on the Dream later this year so I could tell you about it. I've never been on the Destiny or the Valor. If you take the new ship then you could have that experience. My wife loves to sail on new ships. Or you could take the two cruises and get the cruise credits. It will take a while to get to ten.

12 days as opposed to 7....hmmmmmm....let me think......LOL....Do the two.....

Also most people haven't noticed that the Dream is only slightly larger deck space wise and a whole extra passanger cabin deck has been added. This means over 700 more people onboard than the Conquest class......ACK.....Too crowded for me......

I too vote for 2 cruises. Let a little of the new wear off Carnival Dream and the price come down a bit, then go and enjoy. Have done the Valor and enjoyed the ship. Destiny haven't done yet. But a b2b is scheduled on her this fall. :D If you are new to cruising, go for the most cruises and get your Platinum stastic racked up quicker. Enjoy the less expensive cruises while learing about the differnt ships and ports. Unless driving, Port Canaveral isn't an inexpensive port to get to from Orlando either. Just food for thought of the extra $$ that would be spent.

Enjoy whatever ship you choose! :)

Kat

• 4 weeks later...

I had almost the same decision to make. I really wanted to do the Dream since it was new. I also wanted to try out one of the new cove balconies. I decided to do a 5 day on the Inspiration so that I could take another trip later in the year.

Archived