recycling clothing among cc members

Hi Lisa,

Your/my dress arrived today. I could not believe my eyes when I opened the package - the dress is just stunning, far exceeding my expectations. I can't believe you could give away something so beautiful. It's a tad tight at the moment, which is really good as I'm on a low carb diet at the moment and have already dropped a few kilos so it will be just perfect. Again, thank you so much for your generosity. :)

Cheers .. Bev

I am so glad you like it and it made it to Australia ok. My hope was if it stayed in the garment bag it would not wrinkle too badly.

Enjoy your cruise!

Lisa

Good Morning Ladies! As promised, here are the dresses. We have a smoke-free home. I will mail them out on Friday if anyone's interested. You can email me at virtue37 underscore 4 at yahoo.com if you would like a dress. :)

Size 14 Purplish Dress:

August2010022.jpg?t=1346240745

Well, ladies, you're quick! :) All I have left right now is the purple. Any takers?

My rant this morning. We sleep with the window open. The next-door bathroom is about six feet from our window. Every morning around 7:00, I could hear the shower, and much much more :eek::D:rolleyes:. Damn! Find a girl friend will you! I have a huge headache; you woke me up :mad:.

Good morning Ladies,

Hope all is well with everyone. I will ship most of the items today. The black shoes and Marc Jacob bag will be shipping tomorrow; I have to get a box.

Have a great day :)

M

My rant this morning. We sleep with the window open. The next-door bathroom is about six feet from our window. Every morning around 7:00, I could hear the shower, and much much more :eek::D:rolleyes:. Damn! Find a girl friend will you! I have a huge headache; you woke me up :mad:.

Oh, my. lol

Good morning Ladies,

Hope all is well with everyone. I will ship most of the items today. The black shoes and Marc Jacob bag will be shipping tomorrow; I have to get a box.

Have a great day :)

M

Well at least you both have curtains!

Oh My :eek: ...Ask him if he would like a muffler. With your luck the girlfriend would be louder. :confused: Hope your headache is getting better now.

And with that...the dresses are gone. Thanks ladies!

~Chrystal

Awww, they were beautiful! I'm sad I missed out. :(

OMG, LOL! :eek:

I am so glad you like it and it made it to Australia ok. My hope was if it stayed in the garment bag it would not wrinkle too badly.

Enjoy your cruise!

Lisa

Not wrinkled at all, Lisa - and my man just loves it.

Cheers .. Bev (mother not of a Maine Coon but of a lovely long haired tabby)

OMG, how FUNNY. Marie you are hysterical!!! I am sitting here laughing out loud at my computer:p

Oh my!! That cracked me up!! :))))

Edited by LParente