Nice shorts in dining room

esmith1500

We will be on the Fantasy next week and wondered if it would be appropriate for my husband to wear nice shorts and polo type shirt while eating in the dining room on casual nights. If so, do most men wear slacks or shorts.

I saw maybe 2 men in shorts last year. All the rest had on long khaki type pants. It is definitely allowed by Carnival on casual nights. It comes down to if your DH would feel uncomfortable possibly being one of the few that has them on. You never know there may be several on your cruise but if it's like ours was would he feel out of place? If so pack pants.

Shorts and polo shirts were my main stay on the Splendor 2 weeks ago. Dressing up was a pair of slacks and a dress shirt. Your legs are under the table anyway

It is your vacation, dress and enjoy it what ever way you feel comfortable with. Carnival has provided a pretty loose dress code for the dining rooms, so as long as you stay within the guide lines your fine.

We will be on the Fantasy next week and wondered if it would be appropriate for my husband to wear nice shorts and polo type shirt while eating in the dining room on casual nights. If so, do most men wear slacks or shorts.

The suggested dress changed about a year ago. As time goes on more and more men are wearing dress shorts to dinner. If he wants to dress that way by all means do so, and have a good dinner.

Archived