Photos that take your breath away

Thanks for the pic....a great reminder of one of the best ships we have been on. The views from the different levels looking down are just as amazing.

Ok.....thats it......we are going to have to book another cruise on her, real soon !!!!

Cheers,

Bob and jen

Yep, that definitely makes me go WOW!! Thanks for the pic. I have included one of mine that I took in February that gets me all excited & goosebumps whenever I look at it.

Wow love the pic LoveCruising!

It's hard to believe how small the ship looks surounded by all that water, but we know how fantastic the ship itself is in inside! Is that Pacific Dawn?

The whole "wow" factor is something I think only cruise-a-holics can appreciate.

Once you're hooked, you're hooked :)

Hi Cheryl,

If you are interested, the Christmas / New Year cruise on Rhapsody is going for a good price.

17 nights from $2599 per person. Cruises to New Zealand and also visits Melbourne.

Also found the following Rhapsody Of The Seas cruises:

10 night cruise to Airlie Beach, Cairns, Port Douglas, Willis Island (Cruising) and Brisbane $945 per person

17 night cruise to Brisbane, Whitsundays, Cairns, Papua New Guinea, Darwin, Broome, Exmouth, Perth $2299 per person

Or the following Mariner Of The Seas cruise -

Fly/Cruise Package - Return airfares to LA from Sydney, Brisbane or Melbourne. 7 night Pacific Northwest Cruise on Mariner Of The Seas.

(Includes prepaid gratuities, airport taxes, post charges and government fees). From $1999 for depature on 7 June 2009, or from $2299 for departure on 14 June 2009.

If you give me your email address, I can provide you with more details if you are interested.

Good Luck with your cruise shopping :)

Ozinett, there are two ways to add photos.

1. Click on the "Quick Reply To This Message" button on the right hand on the screen. This is the button you click to write your comment as you would do normally. Then, open up the picture (whether it be a file or on a webpage), and right click on the picture, and click "copy". Then in the "Message Box" (where you usually type your message), right click and click "paste".

If this does not work, then...(This second part is if you saved the image as a file on your computer).

2. Click on the "Quick Reply To This Message" button on the right hand on the screen. This is the button you click to write your comment as you would do normally. Just underneath the "Message Box" where you type your message, click on the 'Go Advanced" button. Scroll down until you see the "Manage Attachments" box and click on this.

This will open up another window. Click on the "Browse" button near where it says "Upload File From Your Computer". Located the file where you have saved it in your computer. Select the file, click "Open", and then click "Upload".

Once it has finished uploading, just close that window and come back to the original window with the "Message Box" etc. You can write text in the "Message Box" as a description. When finished, click "Submit Reply". This should then post your message and photo in the thread.

Sorry I'm not very good at explaining these things but hope it makes a bit of sense! :)

thank you so much LuckyPuris it seems to have worked

Yay your photos worked. No dramas at all :)

Fantastic photos. Ouvea really is an amazing place, one of my favourite. Did you see the Bridge at Ouvea?

Not long now until your next cruise. Family members have cruised on Sun Princess, looked amazing by what I saw in the photos.

sadly we didnt go to the bridge in ouvea would love to go back again

maybe next year

yes we are starting to get excited now the time time seems to be flying

we are a little worried with whats going on with the swine flu just waiting for the sun princess to get back and see what happens there (hopefully nothing):)

My fav WOW foto taken in Milford Sound Feb this year......going back in December to take some more...............cheers Shiona

2189541150102418569S500x500Q85.jpg

Lovely pic, Shiona. I went to Milford Sound about 15 years ago. Would love to do it on a cruise ship one day.

I have to say, unlike the rest of you (please don't flame me, it's just my opinion), whilst the Rhapsody looks like a beautiful ship, that pic of the atrium just looks a bit too much for me. Probably the angle it's been taken coz I have seen some nice pics of it.

These are all wonderful pics...

Luckiepuris...that lobby is stunning and the best I've seen so far.

Shiona...gorgeous view. How lucky you were to have a picture perfect day in Milford.

Karen...love those islands and I'm looking forward to seeing them again.

Finally ladycruiser, your backwash (is that the correct term?) shot gave me a rush.

Thanks for posting all. I hope we get some more to tantalize our appetites.

Anna

Love everyones photos so far, that lobby is awesome!

The first look at PD was definatelty a WOW!! for us.

DSCF0171.jpg

This is my desktop, taken from the beach at Ovea last October.

Image1.png

Wow amazing photos everyone.

Lizardc, there really is nothing like the first time you see the ship! :)

I remember first time I saw Pacific Dawn I was just standing next to the ship, looking up. Couldnt believe how big PD looked.

Badgerbill, Milford Sound looks truly amazing. The water looks so calm and the snow on the mountains! New Zealand looks like a beautiful country to cruise to.

Ozinett, try not to worry too much about the swine flu. Your cruise isn't too too soon, and we all know how the media are sometimes. Hope it all clears up before your cruise :)

Karmac, yes I think the way they've taken the photo is to get everything in and really make it stand out. I think it's all up to personal preference. Same as some cruisers prefer to cruise on the smaller ships, and others on the bigger ones.

For me personally, the architecture and layout of the Atrium does look over the top, but thats what I love about it :)

Thanks everyone for your contributions, the photos really do give you goosebumps and bring back fantastic memories!

My fav WOW foto taken in Milford Sound Feb this year......going back in December to take some more...............cheers Shiona

2189541150102418569S500x500Q85.jpg

That’s a lovely photo badgerbill :D

I wish the weather was like that when we where their....

Thanks we stayed out on deck for hours and watched the sun burn away the morning cloud and expose the snow covered peak......brilliant stuff.......this time we will be onboard the Diamond Princess so will have to study the deck plans for a perfect place to spend the day....i didn't like the Diamond when i first saw her in Sydney but changed my mind watching her arrive into Tauranga.....wow what a beautiful girl she is...and sooooooooooooo big......the Pacific Sun is behind her:D:D:p:D

2459444980102418569S500x500Q85.jpg

Archived