Photos that take your breath away

pentcost just how many can you fit there were three boats that came out to wave us off, if you have been to pentecost you now how far out the ship is,great (native look there) pic 933 see if you now who they, are the guy is very well known in P&O? and staceymoe ( vicki )will now the little guy.

1951528130_Picture2008yearall958.jpg.e54c6bd690c2ad0c6645831e3cca988f.jpg

360373142_Picture2008yearall944.jpg.bf7d1e0751e59a48dbee4382b63b1a49.jpg

571809119_Picture2008yearall802.jpg.1520abc7ea7fa487e759ff60f7a260ad.jpg

1677230568_Picture2008yearall843.jpg.27f111bb1cb9300ee1d111b7c3cbb28e.jpg

553318173_Picture2008yearall799.jpg.79d8bb7140b58dd1696565fc4a75743c.jpg

Hi Cheryl,

If you are interested, the Christmas / New Year cruise on Rhapsody is going for a good price.

17 nights from $2599 per person. Cruises to New Zealand and also visits Melbourne.

Also found the following Rhapsody Of The Seas cruises:

10 night cruise to Airlie Beach, Cairns, Port Douglas, Willis Island (Cruising) and Brisbane $945 per person

17 night cruise to Brisbane, Whitsundays, Cairns, Papua New Guinea, Darwin, Broome, Exmouth, Perth $2299 per person

Or the following Mariner Of The Seas cruise -

Fly/Cruise Package - Return airfares to LA from Sydney, Brisbane or Melbourne. 7 night Pacific Northwest Cruise on Mariner Of The Seas.

(Includes prepaid gratuities, airport taxes, post charges and government fees). From $1999 for depature on 7 June 2009, or from $2299 for departure on 14 June 2009.

If you give me your email address, I can provide you with more details if you are interested.

Good Luck with your cruise shopping :)

Thanks Luckie for all that but think I will go with the Tassie one, really good price at the moment :)

I have one photo that takes my breath away every time I look at it. It was taken on our honeymoon off Mystery Island. I picked up some lobster from the locals and took them back onboard, our cabin steward said he would have them prepared for our lunch and to be on the back deck at x o'clock for lunch. This is what we found !

Oh they don't build em like that anymore !

Any Guesses on which ship?

18995025_deckdinner.jpg.9c243d1fdf4ab3b480f0ee701bc6875c.jpg

Pacific Dawn in Suva. I love this photo because not only is it a great photo of Pacific Dawn but it actually makes Suva look nice as well.

2024003170078909071S600x600Q85.jpg

Nice photo Skyrules :)

I think I did same photo of the Pacific Sun as your one, when we where their :D

Nice photo Skyrules :)

I think I did same photo of the Pacific Sun as your one, when we where their :D

I couldn't get a nice one of Pacific Star there in 2006, as there was a fleet of fishing boats sitting there blocking the view;

2661925750078909071S600x600Q85.jpg

Thanks Luckie for all that but think I will go with the Tassie one, really good price at the moment :)

No dramas at all, cruising to Tasmania would be fantastic. The scenery really is amazing. Will post pics of the ship for you when I return from my cruise.

Have a great night :)

I have one photo that takes my breath away every time I look at it. It was taken on our honeymoon off Mystery Island. I picked up some lobster from the locals and took them back onboard, our cabin steward said he would have them prepared for our lunch and to be on the back deck at x o'clock for lunch. This is what we found !

Oh they don't build em like that anymore !

Any Guesses on which ship?

Oh wow that would have been a fantastic experience. Shame we cant bring lobsters back onboard anymore!

pentecost the made jumpers, but what a lovly place check out he public phone wish we had them lol

Which island had the public phone boxes??

I have only been on one cruise and I took nearly 600 photoes, here are a couple!

On our last cruise on the Volendam I took 6,000 photos :eek: & when we where on the Pacific Sun in June 2008 I took 3,000 photos.

Which island had the public phone boxes??

pentecost had the phone box

On our last cruise on the Volendam I took 6,000 photos :eek: & when we where on the Pacific Sun in June 2008 I took 3,000 photos.

pentecost had the phone box

Thankyou everyone!!

After all the doom and gloom about Swine flu and the status of the Dawn this page has reminded me of why I visit this site.

According to my desktop countdown clock it's 245 days until we sail for the first time on the Jewel and you've just fuelled my hunger even more!

I like to dabble in photography and look forward to taking some WOW shots myself to share with everyone.:):):)

pentcost just how many can you fit there were three boats that came out to wave us off, if you have been to pentecost you now how far out the ship is,great (native look there) pic 933 see if you now who they, are the guy is very well known in P&O? and staceymoe ( vicki )will now the little guy.

Hey Steve, I cant find what Im looking for?????:confused:

Archived