Photos that take your breath away

Here is the beautiful Isle of Pines in the South Pacific for those who don't know where it is. It is very tranquil, great for snorkling with an amazing lagoon.

Sorry but did try to make this bigger, which it was until I hit the 'submit' button and this is what popped up.....:9)

Nice photo :)

If you upload the photo from your PC, it will only come this 'big' - to get a larger size, you need to upload it to an external site, like Webshots, Photobucket, Picasa or such like and then link to it.

Here is the beautiful Isle of Pines in the South Pacific for those who don't know where it is. It is very tranquil, great for snorkling with an amazing lagoon.

Sorry but did try to make this bigger, which it was until I hit the 'submit' button and this is what popped up.....:9)

Nice pic. I have been to Isle of Pines but can you tell me exactly where that pic was taken from?

2dv7aeq.jpg

When we first called there

you had to be careful

that you did not fall through the holes

in the old wooden jetty.

Looks like they have a new one now?

I remember that old jetty, we've been to Isle de Pines many times over the years too. This picture was taken in December 2008. One thing that has changed is the price of a beer at the bar at the end of the lagoon... now around A$14.00 a can...:eek: Needless to say we waited and enjoyed one on our return to the ship.

Jillybean:)

Archived