Favorite short cruise?

Our favorite short cruises are the ones on Majesty of the Seas

They have one that goes to just Nassau & Coco Cay as a quick weekend trip (Fri-Monday) Then they have the longer one (Mon-Fri) That goes to Nassau, CoCo Cay, and Key West.

I love the Majesty because she is the best kept smaller ship and since they did the refurb a few years back she has better ammenities than some of the other ships that do short trips.(flat screen tvs, new deck chairs, ect..)

Hope this helps!:)

We love our little 3 nighters out of PC. Not that we love Nassau, but we do love CocoCay and just enjoy getting away for the weekend. Since we are only an hour away, we can go pretty often.

That is not fair! You are so lucky! I'd be going all the time if I lived that close. Happy cruising.

I really loved the itenerary of the Majesty 4 nighter. Key West, Nassau and Coco Cay.

I'm torn between a 5 nighter on Navigator in December and a repeat on Majesty in September. I would love to take a longer cruise, but right now the shorter ones fit our schedules a lot better.

The best is the 3/4 night Majesty of the Seas with the best captain afloat, Capt Bjorn Broch Johansen. Right now MJ is ranked the best in RCI's fleet. She has the best master. He doesn't just introduce his senior staff on formal night...they entertain you! And MJ is always thinking about how to do it better, right now, she's the only ship allowed by the USCG to hold the muster drill without life jackets. The activities staff presents a skit called "Fountains", very refreshing and appropriate for all ages (what a blessing that is!). Majesty is simply the best, happiest, and most fun ship around. All thanks to her hard working and constantly thinking master.

Archived