Another Early Saver Question

cvrap

Just to clarify, Ken and others are right. My 1A is on the Empress deck and I could "upgrade" to a 4A for $80 less BUT I would have to change cabins to an inside on the Riviera deck. I chose to keep the 1A on the Empress. I was confused at the beginning and thinking I could get OBC for the difference instead of changing cabins.

Also, if the interior were on a higher deck, I would go for it. But we have several cabins on Empress and want to stay kind of together.

It's really a little tricky especially when you're handling seven cabins. If I'd known then what I know now, I could've separated the seniors and probably got some OBC on a couple of cabins. I have three seniors and two of them, I booked military instead of early saver. Of course, the military cabin lost its opportunity for OBC at final payment.

Another question: They say two days prior to sailing. We sail Saturday. When do you think the cutoff is? If it's Thursday, is that until midnight or sail time?

Another question: They say two days prior to sailing. We sail Saturday. When do you think the cutoff is? If it's Thursday, is that until midnight or sail time?

I think the two day cut off would be on Wednesday for a Saturday sailing. You can board early on Saturday, you are not leaving at midnight on Saturday. Im betting you cannot get a price drop on Thursday which is within the 48 hour window.

Archived