Voyager class balcony with metal enclosure?

lilkrz

I am looking into the Voyager of the Sea but need to know which deck the balconies have metal panels so that when you are seated you can't see straight out. Which deck have the metal and the rest should be plexi glass.

When I called RCCL the girl said she couldn't tell me which deck. I hoping some one has sailed on her before knows about this and might give me some advise. Thanks

Stay off of deck 6 on Voyager, Adventure and Explorer of the Seas........they are the older Voyager Class ship........If you book a Balcony cabin on deck 6 on Mariner, Navigator of the Seas you are okay, they corrected that problem on those 2 newer Voyager Class ships with clear plexi-glass.

Jimbo:)

I am looking into the Voyager of the Sea but need to know which deck the balconies have metal panels so that when you are seated you can't see straight out. Which deck have the metal and the rest should be plexi glass.

When I called RCCL the girl said she couldn't tell me which deck. I hoping some one has sailed on her before knows about this and might give me some advise. Thanks

check out the community webshots, bonnies Voyagers pics are GREAT! If you look on my post or threads, someone replied and gave the link.

pjm327 -- thank you for looking at my pix; the sunrises were awesome and the sunsets breathtaking . . . we saw a pretty sunset here in KC tonight, but the water, balcony, etc. were certainly missing!

Jimbo -- if I remember correctly there were roughly 6 or 7 ships in. I don't believe the Miracle was in Cozumel the same day we were. We were docked right next to the Explorer and she wasn't supposed to be there - something about a medical emergency.

Have a great night and happy cruzin'!

lilrrz.

We've stayed in deck 6 cabins with the steel bottom. It's not really a big deal. The steel dosn't block your whole view out as it doesnt come all the way up to the railing. My wife can see out fine while sitting.

Archived