Liberty/Freedom - cabins 9650 and 9654

Hi. I was able to snag these two connecting Junior Suite cabins for my upcoming cruise with a great PA residency discount. Just wondering if anyone has had these cabins, how did you like them and if you have any pictures. Thank you so much. Wanda

• 3 weeks later...
Hi. I was able to snag these two connecting Junior Suite cabins for my upcoming cruise with a great PA residency discount. Just wondering if anyone has had these cabins, how did you like them and if you have any pictures. Thank you so much. Wanda

Haven't been in these two, but spent 2 weeks on Independence in 9656 a D2 just aft of you. Can tell you without hesitation you are in a great locaton

I just upgraded both rooms from D1 to JS on FOS for $200 per room on FOS in August because of a special PA residency rate too. I figured I'd try the JS for that.

That is exactly the price difference we paid for Liberty. Having had a JS before, I couldn't possibly pass up on upgrading from a D1 to a JS for $400 total for both cabins. My hubby and I will be in 1 and my 23 and 21 year old children will be in the connecting JS. Can anyone say "huge" party deck? Can't wait. You will be spoiled for future cruises being in a JS. Have a wonderful cruise!

Archived