Crown Grill/

NanaCyn

There seems to be different charges on different ships. Crown Grill on the Crown is $25.00

I read somewhere that the Star doesn't have the full Crown Grill menu as the newer ships (thus the lower cost). I wish someone would confirm/deny this.

Think because the availablilty of lobster items on the Star and because it was not completely finished?

Keith I was on the Star after the dry-dock last year and the Crown Grill was completed but for the life of me cannot remember the cost. Maybe someone coming back from the Star in the next few cruises can verify the price.

Marilyn

Keith I was on the Star after the dry-dock last year and the Crown Grill was completed but for the life of me cannot remember the cost. Maybe someone coming back from the Star in the next few cruises can verify the price.

Marilyn

Someone had a reason it was only $20 but I can't remember why either.

I thought Denise "Dchip" just got off the Star and it was $20??? I am really confused now.

I saw that too as she got off of the ship in april and Lynda just got off this month. So hey, whatever.:D

Marilyn

I had dinner one night in the Crown Room aboard the Emerald. The upcharge was $25, plus another $9 for the lobster; I remember on the breakdown of all my debits & credits for the cruise there was the charge for the Crown Room of $34. Can't imagine why they (Princess) came up with the figure of $9; why not ten to even it out!? But then I'm not running the company, nor did they ask my input.

Tho I freely admit that the charge was well worth it, in addition to the $20 cash tip.

I had dinner one night in the Crown Room aboard the Emerald. The upcharge was $25, plus another $9 for the lobster; I remember on the breakdown of all my debits & credits for the cruise there was the charge for the Crown Room of $34. Can't imagine why they (Princess) came up with the figure of $9; why not ten to even it out!? But then I'm not running the company, nor did they ask my input.

Tho I freely admit that the charge was well worth it, in addition to the $20 cash tip.

Now there's the right attitude. :D

Archived