LOS Junior Suite ?s

We originally book D2 balcony and recently got an upgrade to a junior suite and we have some questions. Anyone who has been on the liberty of the seas in a junior suite can you tell me what the perks were? Are there bathrobes for use on board like in the other suites?

We had a junior suite in March on the Liberty. You get a larger cabin, larger bathroom with tub. Upgraded shampoo/conditioner and lotions. You can walk into the closet it's so big. We had an aft cabin and the balcony was huge, my son slept out there on the recliner almost every night. Take it you'll love it!

I've found that the robe thing in a JS is hit or miss...if you don't have one, ask---they will bring you one, if they have them! If you don't bring one, and can't get one, your bathing suit cover-up will work in a pinch!

We originally book D2 balcony and recently got an upgrade to a junior suite and we have some questions. Anyone who has been on the liberty of the seas in a junior suite can you tell me what the perks were? Are there bathrobes for use on board like in the other suites?

We just came off the LOS in a JS. No real perks, they did have bathrobes and there is a little electric tea kettle (which actually was nice), I think the shampoos and such maybe upgraded but to us the MAIN perk was the extra room, it is a very nice size cabin, sitting area and the bathroom is larger as well, (full tub), you will love this ship...

Wendy

Archived