Princess complaint

bobk57

Bob, congratulations on your engagement! I'm sorry that the missing flowers seem to have put a damper on things for you. Your fiancee is very fortunate indeed to have a future husband who will go to so much trouble for her! But as a woman myself, I'm quite sure that when she thinks about that day, she will remember your face first and probably the ring second. I think that the lack of flowers will probably be a good ways down the list. Unfortunately, oversights happen in life. Please try to let this one go.

Dude, you need to get over it and move on! I mean really, flowers? Your lucky that is all it was!

If the flowers didn't arrive when you wanted, you should have handled more efficently then, not complain now! You should have canceled the flowers and bought some at one of the ports "then"! You will gain "nothing" now.:rolleyes:

Dude, you need to get over it and move on! I mean really, flowers? Your lucky that is all it was!

If the flowers didn't arrive when you wanted, you should have handled more efficently then, not complain now! You should have canceled the flowers and bought some at one of the ports "then"! You will gain "nothing" now.:rolleyes:

Dude...Bob was a little busy getting engaged, and being on a first time cruise to Europe. Dude he was BUSY, no time to complain on that cruise, I should know I was on the same cruise with them and they were touring, not complaining Dude!

Dude, Bob is a really nice person and this upset him. He is allowed, Dude. Dude you go and ask your girl to marry you and when the stuff you plan does not work out talk to me then! Dude! :p

Amelia

Same thing happened to me in 2001 with RCI. I ordered a bunch of things, saved the receipts, brought them with me. I got everything except the flowers. I had to fight with them to get what I had alredy paid for. I finally got a thrown-together bouquet handed to me in anger rather than delivered with an apology.

It was irritating, but not worth wasting anymore time thinking about it. In fact, I forgot about it until I read the OP's post!

BTW, best wishes! :)

Dude...Bob was a little busy getting engaged, and being on a first time cruise to Europe. Dude he was BUSY, no time to complain on that cruise, I should know I was on the same cruise with them and they were touring, not complaining Dude!

Dude, Bob is a really nice person and this upset him. He is allowed, Dude. Dude you go and ask your girl to marry you and when the stuff you plan does not work out talk to me then! Dude! :p

Amelia

why all the dudes?

Thank you everyone for all the great comments. I agree that I need to let it go. But that is hard for me to do. I would like an apology from Princess. I will be patient with them and wait a few weeks for a response back. If I hear nothing by the end of June, they may hear from me again.

Thanks again to all. Bob

My advice is to write an actual letter, address it to whichever VP is in charge of customer service and cc the CEO/President and any other VPs that would be relevant (VP of on board gifts, for example). Send the one to the VP of customer service registered mail/delivery confirmation or FEDEX - something with a record of delivery - and send the rest just regular mail.

As long as your letter is fair, concise, and describes the incident, you should get some response so quickly you wouldn't believe it.

Amelia

Yeah, why all the dudes? You must be the fiancee with no flowers!:p

Hi all,

I received an apology letter from Princess yesterday. They stated that the flowers were to be delivered on the first day of the cruise and they could not explain why they were not delivered. They apologized and said the information would be forwarded on to the Ruby. No compensation was offered for their error. I do feel good that they did reply and it took them just three weeks. Next time I buy flowers for Robin for our next cruise, I will buy them while we are onboard the ship. Thank you everyone for all your comments and suggestions. Happy cruising.;)

Bob

Hi all,

I received an apology letter from Princess yesterday. They stated that the flowers were to be delivered on the first day of the cruise and they could not explain why they were not delivered. They apologized and said the information would be forwarded on to the Ruby. No compensation was offered for their error. I do feel good that they did reply and it took them just three weeks. Next time I buy flowers for Robin for our next cruise, I will buy them while we are onboard the ship. Thank you everyone for all your comments and suggestions. Happy cruising.;)

Bob

I guess I'm a little surprised they didn't at least give you your money back for the flowers. Even though you did get them, it was their error that you didn't get them on the correct day.

I frankly am astonished at what they did.

Service has really gone to __ NICER WORD HERE>>. SALT PITS...

I still consult in Financial Areas and Horticulture worked for/with House and Garden for over 4 decades.

Flowers at your time are such a wonderful part and your Wife, now would have been more enthralled.

Your thought did count .. was important.... even though the paid for Services were never delivered properly and on time.. yes that's like catching a Ship..but they left earlier the day before....*YIKES* Or an Ice Cream Sundae with only the Whipped Cream and that's imitation too... A Rose is a Rose only if it meets A Nose...sorry for my prose...

What you may want to do now as you did get a form letter from probably Lala Land .. ( CA) Write the Chairman of Carnival ASAP in Miami , FL

He wants to know whats going on aboard the Ships in the Fleets, he will push your letter to the proper place and at the same time he will know whats going on in our Ships... Are you a shareholder yet?

Just 100 Shares of CCL/CUK :NYSE gives you both now a great Shareholder Benefit each and everytime you cruise on any of there other Cruise Lines as well.

I do hope you both have a great future of cruising and many healthy children!:cool:

Regards,

AAAAmerican

Hi all,

Bob

why all the dudes?

She was making a point about the absurd use of the term 'Dude!' - Much like the overuse of the term 'awesome!' to anything that is even slightly better than expected!

Just a couple of my pet peeves!

She was making a point about the absurd use of the term 'Dude!' - Much like the overuse of the term 'awesome!' to anything that is even slightly better than expected!

Just a couple of my pet peeves!

Perfect explanation, thanks! Dude you rock! LOL :p

Archived