Winning a free cruise at BINGO.........

I'm recently off the Enchantment and while there - I won the free cruise at Bingo! It's been 3 weeks since I sent in my "Official Certificate" to Royal and have not heard from them. I tried to call, and they said I had to wait to be contacted.

Has anyone else won the free cruise - how long does this take before you get some answers?? Any help would be appreciated.

Kimmer727, I want to send you my congrats on winning the free cruise!! :) What a wonderful, exciting experience. Hope you have a great cruise no matter which one you select!! :D

WELL - about 5 minutes after I posted my question - I got an answer with the help of my TA.......I spoke with Royal and I'm going on the Enchantment again - September 19th! I did upgrade to a Jr. Suite for ONLY $400. YEAH! Now I can get excited - and definately play BINGO again!!!

WELL - about 5 minutes after I posted my question - I got an answer with the help of my TA.......I spoke with Royal and I'm going on the Enchantment again - September 19th! I did upgrade to a Jr. Suite for ONLY $400. YEAH! Now I can get excited - and definately play BINGO again!!!

Well done to you!:) How long is the cruise for?

congratulations! Have fun!

MAZANDSTEVE I notice that your first cruise is on the Brilliance, we did our first on her, she is a beautiful ship, I am sure you will love cruising on her.

'Ask, and you shall receive'. Wonderful news, nice upgrade. Enjoy.

Congratulations! I played on my last cruise and was just one number away. I can't wait to play again.

I was curious when you win the cruise during Bingo are all the cruise taxes and fees paid or are they additional? Also does it have to be on the same ship you were sailing on when you won?

Congrats once again, have a wonderful time.

We won a cruise last June on the Mariner and took the week long 'free' cruise in November. We upgraded to a grand suite. What a treat! I booked the cruise through RC without first sending in the form. They were very helpful in going ahead and booking what we wanted. It was great. Hope you enjoy your free cruise.

congrats

last time on Enchantment I won a free upgrade to a JS playing bingo. It was great, I only problem I already had a JS so I won nothing. They didn't have a conciliation prize.

We didn't know we were playing for the upgrade until the game started. It was supposed to be a surprise

Congratulations on your win and free cruise :)

When we were on Liberty of the Seas this past November the lady that won the free cruise at Bingo was on the free cruise she had won at Bingo from a previous cruise.:D

Are you kidding me? You met a lady who won a free cruise while she

was on the cruise she had already won????

I play lots of cards at Bingo and I have won nothing!!! In fact the last

cruise i was on there was a man who won twice in the same

Bingo session....

I must be doing something wrong...

CONGRATULAIONS! How exciting for you!

I have a question for all who play bingo...how much does it cost to play on the ships?

You can figure about $30 for the standard 6 card package. They also have a 3 card package for $20 and single cards for the cumulative games for 3 or 4 dollars. You can usually buy the bingo t-shirt the first game and get a free 3 card package every game after that. Payoffs are based on a percentage of the take.

Are you kidding me? You met a lady who won a free cruise while she

was on the cruise she had already won????

I play lots of cards at Bingo and I have won nothing!!! In fact the last

cruise i was on there was a man who won twice in the same

Bingo session....

I must be doing something wrong...

Yep..This was on the Free Cruise one game only and they had it before the Love and Marriage game. DH and I were there int he theatre early for the Love and Marriage show but were not playing bingo. When the lady called out Bingo she stood up and they verified her bingo. That is when she told them that she was on the free cruise for a previous win.:D

Congrats on the free cruise. Some years ago one of our group won it at bingo. You made a great deal for a Jr. suite on Enchantment, which is a great ship. Enjoy !

congratulations! Have fun!

MAZANDSTEVE I notice that your first cruise is on the Brilliance, we did our first on her, she is a beautiful ship, I am sure you will love cruising on her.

I am very much looking forward to the experience and only 3 weeks to wait now.:)

Archived