Did a search can't find the answer. GS question

I am currently booked on the Oasis for March 2010 in a GS. There are 3 other families booked in our group as well. (5 rooms total). Upon arrival for embarkation it is my understanding that we will have a separate line for suite guests. Will the others in my group be able to check in with me or will we be separated? We all want to have our picture taken together etc.

We have been allowed to all check in together and once this wasn't allowed. It really depends on the person handling trafic flow at checkin. I would let them know that you had been told that they would be able to board with you for the photo ops. Since they love selling the pictures, that may do the trick. Some would let you simply for the convenience, give it a try.

Gayla

Depending on when you arrive at the port the line for regular guests often moves as fast or faster than the Suite line... if they check in with you their seapass cards will not be located in the same area, so the check in clerk will have to go to the other area to find them...

You can always check in seperately in the assigned areas & then board together as a group.. there are common areas you can meet...

If you want to wait for those in your group, you don’t have to use the suite line. You can get in the “general” line with the others in your group. It may not make sense to get in a short line just to stand around and wait for the others to get through the general line.

M

If you want to wait for those in your group, you don’t have to use the suite line. You can get in the “general” line with the others in your group. It may not make sense to get in a short line just to stand around and wait for the others to get through the general line.

M

I think that's the best suggestion. Asking to have ONE other cabin check in with you might be allowed, but FOUR others would really be pushing the envelope. In Bayonne, someone is posted at the entrance to suite/platinum/diamond check-in with a clipboard and a list of eligible cabins. If you're not on the list, you don't get in.

Archived