When do you usually do your online check in?

When do you usually do your online check in?

I know that you can do it up till 3 days prior to sailing.

But wondering when most people tend to do it.

I also understand that if you don't check in online that you can check in at the port.

You can complete the check in whenever you like, but I suggest you double check it about a week before you cruise. The last two cruises I've completed check in right after final payment. I've double checked about a week before my cruise and found that my SetSail is no longer valid because they no longer have my birth date. I've had to re-enter that info and reprint the SetSail pass.

Interesting information. Just received our luggage tags today for our 6/28/09 AOS sailing. Letter from TA noted you can print Set Sail passes 14 days before date of cruise. I did not know you could do it so far ahead.

sorry but your TA is wrong...you can print your setsail pass as soon as you paid your final payment 69 days ahead. The system will shut down within the 24 hour mark of sailing so make sure you do it before then.

Once you print your set sail pass, can you re-print it later?

Can someone else, who has access to your reservation, also print copy of your set sail pass?

I think I have asked this before, and the answer to both is yes.

Is that correct?

You can complete the check in whenever you like, but I suggest you double check it about a week before you cruise. The last two cruises I've completed check in right after final payment. I've double checked about a week before my cruise and found that my SetSail is no longer valid because they no longer have my birth date. I've had to re-enter that info and reprint the SetSail pass.

Thanks for this. I do mine after I make final payment also and never thught of re-checking a little before the cruise. Better safe then doing it at the pier.

Once you print your set sail pass, can you re-print it later?

Can someone else, who has access to your reservation, also print copy of your set sail pass?

I think I have asked this before, and the answer to both is yes.

Is that correct?

Yes, you can reprint, I did for mine back in February, as I put them in such a safe place I could not find them again.

If someone has access to your reservation, I am pretty sure they could print them

Archived