Welcome packet

mjdgarth

O'k dumb first time cruiser question. We got the packet with the luggage tags in it. Do we get anything else before we leave ? Is that what is referred to as the Welcome packet ? thanks

The packet should also have included an order form for shore excursions (although it is better to order them on the internet via the Cruise Personalizer -- do not pay until leaving the ship), the Cruise Answer booklet, a booklet describing the shore excursions, and a copy of the legal contract with all the small print.

There will be no other mailings.

You print out your boarding pass on the internet using the Cruise Personalizer.

O'k dumb first time cruiser question. We got the packet with the luggage tags in it. Do we get anything else before we leave ? Is that what is referred to as the Welcome packet ? thanks

First of all it is not a dumb question. It should have a copy of the cruise contract, the cruise answer book,a list of excursions you can take and the immagration forms. All of these things except luggage tags are assesable through the cruise personalizer on the Princess website. By the time the packet comes I have everything done via internet. The only thing I look for are the luggage tags. If this is your first cruise you should take the time to read through the material so you will be prepared and get the most out of your cruise. I am sure others will add anything I forgot to mention.

Wishing you sunny days and calm seas.

Our cruise is in less than a month's time............so far I'm not able to print my boarding pass, in fact I don't see anything that says I can when I go on cruise personaliser. Is it still too early maybe?

Our cruise is in less than a month's time............so far I'm not able to print my boarding pass, in fact I don't see anything that says I can when I go on cruise personaliser. Is it still too early maybe?

It's not too early! On the Princess website page towards the bottom on the right hand side you should see "cruise personalizer". You'll need your booking number to get you started and proceed to put all your information and that of other passengers. You'll also need to include the credit card information that you plan to use for the cruise. If you still encounter problems, call Princess directly and they'll guide you. Bon Voyage!:cool:

Now you get to do the 'doc dance'. Woo Hoo...it's almost time for your cruise!:D

Thanks for all of the replies. We got all of those things you guys listed in the packet. We have done all of the paperwork on the Princess website. I was hoping there wasn't anymore paperwork !! 6 more days and we will be in Alaska !! Thanks for all of the help I have gotten off this board.

Thanks for all of the replies. We got all of those things you guys listed in the packet. We have done all of the paperwork on the Princess website. I was hoping there wasn't anymore paperwork !! 6 more days and we will be in Alaska !! Thanks for all of the help I have gotten off this board.

Have you printed your boarding passes? If so,you have already completed all the paperwork. The don't let you print the boarding pass if you haven't.

Archived