Is it possible to add 3rd/4th passengers after final payment?

With the recent price drop in 3rd/4th passenger rates, I was wondering if it would be possible to bring my nieces onboard with us. We have two D1 connecting cabins booked but neither cabin is a quad.

Can we change cabins and add them to our group? We booked directly with RC but we have already made final payment for our August cruise. Will they allow additions at this stage?

Thanks for your advice!

As long as the ship is not 'full' yes you can. There is a certain number of bodies that can go on each sailing which is less than the number of beds that exists if you total up all cabins.

Call RCI and ask them about what you want to do. I am sure they can handle it for you.

BTW if you are on the Mariner Mexican sailings in August (see you are in CA and know the 3rd/4th rates just went way down on those sailings), there are still a lot of cabins available so should not be an issue at all!

With the recent price drop in 3rd/4th passenger rates, I was wondering if it would be possible to bring my nieces onboard with us. We have two D1 connecting cabins booked but neither cabin is a quad.

Can we change cabins and add them to our group? We booked directly with RC but we have already made final payment for our August cruise. Will they allow additions at this stage?

Thanks for your advice!

If:

1. They have a D1 that *is* a quad

2. There is "room" - it's not just "are there berths" but "are there spaces on the lifeboats"? Each ship has a total limit of number of "souls" on board that are permitted. If your sailing has reached its limit, they won't add any more 3rd/4th passengers. If they haven't, they will be happy to take your money.

So you must call RC (are you working with a specific person at RC?) and ask if there are any D1 cabins available that DO have the sofabed.

You have LOTS of options for D1 cabins that have a sofabed. Many are in pairs. Just call up Royal Caribbean and tell them what you want.

There are even connecting pairs available.

Right, i checked that "other" website and saw that there are plenty of connecting quads available =) Unfortunately, we have to move to the front of the ship.....

I was unsure if they would allow a change in passengers after final payment. So, do you think they will allow it? I guess I will phone them.

I also need to talk to Dh tonight after work and let him know what I'm thinking....LOL. I haven't filled him in yet...;)

I am not sure about this but I know someone with a similar situation and he had to pay the going rate for that time of booking for the change. Call RCI and inquire about what you want to do and get the facts from them. I am only speculating from what I was told.

.........BTW if you are on the Mariner Mexican sailings in August (see you are in CA and know the 3rd/4th rates just went way down on those sailings), there are still a lot of cabins available so should not be an issue at all!

Yes, we are sailing on the same date! We should be sailing this week, but got rescheduled because of those pesky little swines. LOL. The 3rd/ 4th rates are very low and its impossible to pass this opportunity up. I will have to wait and see what dh wants to do....

Thanks for the help!

Yes, we are sailing on the same date! We should be sailing this week, but got rescheduled because of those pesky little swines. LOL. The 3rd/ 4th rates are very low and its impossible to pass this opportunity up. I will have to wait and see what dh wants to do....

Thanks for the help!

If you are on the same sailing, come on over and join the roll call. Got an interesting group and should be a wonderful cruise!

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=832807 - Roll Call for Aug 16 Mariner

Right, i checked that "other" website and saw that there are plenty of connecting quads available =) Unfortunately, we have to move to the front of the ship.....

I was unsure if they would allow a change in passengers after final payment. So, do you think they will allow it? I guess I will phone them.

I also need to talk to Dh tonight after work and let him know what I'm thinking....LOL. I haven't filled him in yet...;)

Or the back. Two pairs on Deck 10 towards the aft. 1670-1672 and 1370-1372.

If you need more help, I am on aol with my CC screen name - no space btw Merion and Mom.

Thanks for your advice!

If you book direct with RCL they will bend over backwards to meet your requirements in my experience.

Would you mind sharing the words that I should use to search up this "other" website? I submitted "Cruise Cabin Inventory" as the key words to Lord Google, unfortunately, those are not the key word that he is looking for.

Thanks

Archived