Handicap Room Photo

goodshiploli

A picture may not help as they vary greatly by ship and location. Some are strangely shaped, especially if they are at the front of the ship. For example, we had rectangular ones (Imagination and Spirit), L shaped ones (Glory) and Traingular ones (Destiny.)

Iv got some at home of Ecstasy I can email you at a later time if you email me at the email in my profile. Unfortunately, a storm went thru Dallas last night and I have no power and no phone at home.

Ecstasy is a Fantasy class ship, and the cabins are the same size as regular cabins, except they have a small step up into the bathroom (so Fantasy class to me are not truly HC) and lots of bars in the bath room.

As the above poster said, different classes of ships vary widely. Some newer ships have larger HC cabins.

My DB's handicapped room on the Holiday was HUGE!! But as other posters said, it will vary by ship -

He was very happy with it - the only downside was that the A/C control was in the ceiling as in all other cabins on the Holiday. But it is an older ship - everything else was wonderfully accessible for him!

2094159353_CruiseDecember2008003.jpg.8c79e26423e84e76ebb92ec937135b7f.jpg

1542616899_CruiseDecember2008004.jpg.6b2e476e001edee2aae42dfe20252c05.jpg

Sorry to the OP for highjacking your thread, but Kim the Cruiser, I am so glad you and I will both be on the Legend this September. My GD and I often read CC together (she is 8 and I have found it really improves her vocabulary and pronunciation) and one night, we saw one of your post and your picture with Funship Freedy. She looked at me and said, "is that their son"? It was a wonderfully funny moment. Thanks for that.;)

Sorry to the OP for highjacking your thread, but Kim the Cruiser, I am so glad you and I will both be on the Legend this September. My GD and I often read CC together (she is 8 and I have found it really improves her vocabulary and pronunciation) and one night, we saw one of your post and your picture with Funship Freedy. She looked at me and said, "is that their son"? It was a wonderfully funny moment. Thanks for that.;)

How funny!!!! We have another picture of us with Funship Freddy in his tux -

We do have to plan a CC gettogether on board!

1459350637_CruiseDecember2008055.jpg.bdac302f37a714dcf4a10d14bd61bc39.jpg

We are sailing on the Fascination in October for Halloween. She is in cabin E120 which is supose to be a handicaped room. She has cruised before but with her age she wanted a handcaped room for her scooter. So we are looking for some idea of how much more room she will have:rolleyes:. Thanks for all the replies:D

Archived