Insignia Mediterranean Rendezvous 9/12-23 2009

frqttrvlr09

I will be travelling alone on this cruise and would like to share private shore excursions with 2-4 max. other passengers on this cruise, particularly but not only in Marseille, Florence, and Rome. I am an experienced independent traveller and don't plan to go on the ship's shore excursions for a variety of reasons, including those which have been mentioned in postings on Cruise Critic. I have been provided some recommendations for private shore excursion providers from prevoiusly passengers and/or other sources for a few ports on this cruise, and other passengers likely have their own recommendations. Some ports I would visit by foot or by taxi alone. I would like to hear from anyone who will be on this cruise that is interested in arranging private shore excursions and taking them with me.

Actually that cruise that departs on Oct 12 is Historic Reflections for the 10 day segment that ends in Athens. The longer voyage of that sailing that ends in Venice is Mediterrean Rendezvous. It seems to create a bit of confusion on the roll call when the threads were merged.

Sorry for the confusion :o. I had the wrong dates in my title originally, as readers quickly noticed. It was my first posting with CruiseCritic, and I was in a hurry. I have corrected them now in this title. The rest of my inquiry is the same: I am looking to join/arrange/share private shore excursions with the travellers on this cruise. I think many of the ones offered are overpriced, and/or may be cancelled from what I understand from prior "O" travellers (this is my first cruise with "O"), and as a frequent traveller, prefer flexibility and independence.

S I am looking to join/arrange/share private shore excursions with the travellers on this cruise. I think many of the ones offered are overpriced, and/or may be cancelled from what I understand from prior "O" travellers (this is my first cruise with "O"), and as a frequent traveller, prefer flexibility and independence.

Go over to the roll Call for your sailing ..you may find others willing to share tours

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=774336

Enjoy the cruise

Archived