Princess customer service is excellent

HBriss

I take my first cruise at the end of this month and have had to contact Princess in the UK on several occasions by email and by phone, on each occasion they were excellent in their response.

On one occasion they remedied my request beyond my expectation and on the other they could not help at all but explained fully why and what their position was on the matter which I accept.

If this is the quality of customer service I am to receive during the cruise then I can't wait.

I take my first cruise at the end of this month and have had to contact Princess in the UK on several occasions by email and by phone, on each occasion they were excellent in their response.

On one occasion they remedied my request beyond my expectation and on the other they could not help at all but explained fully why and what their position was on the matter which I accept.

If this is the quality of customer service I am to receive during the cruise then I can't wait.

I've never had any problems with their customer service. Enjoy your cruise!:)

If this is the quality of customer service I am to receive during the cruise then I can't wait.[/quote]

Glad to know that you were well served.

You'll most likely enjoy the same quality assistance in the future, both precruise and on board.

I've consistently received first rate service from Princess reps since my first Princess cruise, four years and five cruises ago.

I always initially book directly with Princess, so I deal with them quite often.

There's always going to be a few bad apples and some that are not proprerly trained - after all, they are a very large company so it is to be expected. I too have always had positive results when speaking with Princess. When I called yesterday, the rep went above and beyond what I had expected. What's not to like about that!

When we returned from our cruise at the end of October last year, we also had to contact Customer Service in the UK re a query on the processing of our shipboard account. Not only did they explain but they also sent us a cheque for £154.00! As we hadn't asked for any compensation we were more than pleased. I did post this positive response on this board at the time. Enjoy your cruise - we had a wonderful time.

Ros

Good to hear. May I ask what were your expectations and how they were exceeded. While I had had my expectation met on numerous occasions, rarely are they exceeded. I might have them too high or never had issues that took much to be resolved.

HBriss - If this is the quality of customer service I am to receive during the cruise then I can't wait.

The staff on board are extremely friendly, attentive, and eager to please as well.

Enjoy your cruise!!!

:)

I have to completely agree. The B2B in September are the first cruises we've booked direct and it's been an absolute pleasure. Took me less than 3 minutes on the phone yesterday to get close to a $900 savings on both cruises and the guy was awesome.

I have also had a very positive experiece with a Princess representative recently. I had trouble entering pre-boarding info on the website and the rep was great. This will be my first time with Princess so I was really excited when I recieved that high level of service on a phone call. It made me feel like I had made the right choice to choose Princess over another line.

Alright.....which customer service rep posted that? :eek: :p :D :p

Too funny:D:eek:

I find them to be nice and friendly but inconsistent to no end.

I know if I don't get the answer I want, hang up and call back

I would love to hear more about the above and beyond meeting expectation experience. Maybe I can use it to adjust mine.

Archived