Barcelona Boarding time???

Cruising on the Voyager, and I think they begin boarding around 1pm. What time should we get to the cruise termimal to beat the crowds? Should we try to be in the front of the line and get their early? or should we wait and show up around 3pm and chance that no one is in line???

Just curious, as I know in Miami, you can usually get on the ship a lot earlier than the posted time.

Thanks

Cruising on the Voyager, and I think they begin boarding around 1pm. What time should we get to the cruise termimal to beat the crowds? Should we try to be in the front of the line and get their early? or should we wait and show up around 3pm and chance that no one is in line???

Just curious, as I know in Miami, you can usually get on the ship a lot earlier than the posted time.

Thanks

See here:

2009NVOTS10305-vi.jpg

Same with our NAVIGATOR OF THE SEAS... 13.00 hrs according to documents but we were already told by the RCI-agents at the airport that they start with check-in at 10.30 hrs.

Regards

HeinBloed

We got to the terminal about 12:15 & were on board in about 15 minutes. We're Diamond C&A members so we do get priority check in, but all the lines seemed to be moving quickly. Barcelona has a very nice, modern, efficient terminal.

Just did the Voyager last week...6/14-6/21. We got to the terminal around 11:30. Had a minimal line...think we were on the ship by noon at the latest. Wonderful terminal! Wonderful cruise!

Muster drill was at 5:30...so I'm thinking you'd have to be on the ship no later than around 5 p.m., but I'm not sure.

Have fun!!

I'm also on the Voyager and was thinking of doing some sightseeing before boarding. What is the LATEST time I should get to the port to be safe?

Thanks in advance!

Latest check-in is 60 minutes before departure. So try to be at the terminal around 90 minutes before as there is security check etc..

If you have delivered your bags before and did check-in first and had already your board card: I would be 45 minutes before sailing back in port.

Regards,

HeinBloed

Archived