what are some of the best dishes on Princess?

Solstice23

The black & blue onion soup in the Crown Grill is amazing! And of course the pizza is to die for - thin crust - New York or Boston style - whatever, it is terrific! Just a side note but how come they don't have a chocolate melting cake like Carnival? Owned by the same corporation..........

On the last night we always order the Diver Sea Scallops from the main course options as an appetizer. (The portion is not all that large) We then order the turkey as our main course. We just did this on our last cruise and 5 of the other folks at the table decided to do the same. It was a big hit. :)

That is very interesting. We have cruised about 25 times in the last ten years; and, I was not aware that that you could do this. We will be on the Equinox in December and the Ruby in March, both ten nighters; and, I believe that I will explore this procedure. Thank you for the suggestion.

"(love the hazelnut and amaretto ice cream.)"...

Pam in CA, I agree w/ your pick !

"It's not like that normally. You should have sent it back." ...

If you get something you dislike or it is cooked poorly your Waiter will be glad to replace it.

And for my personal nomination & invention, Pork Normande, which I have not seen recently. It came w/ mixed veggies, which I detest, so I asked for the braised red cabbage from another entrée & the combo was super-excellent, a marriage made in Heaven's Kitchen.

I am always faced with dilemma before going on a cruise. Should I go on a diet and lose weight, so I am not too over weight at the end of the cruise? Or should I eat like a pig before hand to stretch my stomach so I can really eat on the cruise? :)

Archived