Brunch on Solstice Med.- Which day?

decocamp

Can recent cruisers on the Solstice Mediterranean itinerary confirm on which day the brunch occurs in the MDR? Thanks.

I read somewhere that the brunch is offered on a day at sea. The word is that it is a quite splendid occassion and I can't wait to experience it.

Oh, cruising is such fun!

On the 10 day itinerary it is the first sea day.

As others have said, it is not especially well-advertised, so be sure to watch the daily schedule closely.

--When did they schedule the Cruise Connections Party! That is also usually the first sea day in the morning!

I wanted to know more about this and what made it special, so I Googled it. Guess what there are dozens of Solstice brunches that take place on midsummers day, but nothing about Celebrity's Solstice.

So maybe someone here can tell me all about it?

From memory, it runs from 10am till 1pm and is the only service in the MDR that day other than dinner obviously. It is open seating.

The food covers the complete spectrum from cooked breakfast to carvery, salad bar, fish and chips, desert table and a host more. Its quite a spread!

From memory, it runs from 10am till 1pm and is the only service in the MDR that day other than dinner obviously. It is open seating.

The food covers the complete spectrum from cooked breakfast to carvery, salad bar, fish and chips, desert table and a host more. Its quite a spread!

Thanks Lie-in King. This is useful information for me as I will be on the Eclipse (the Lord willing) in 2010. I guess I'll have to plan my dining options for the day of the brunch.

I just noticed the following note from Celebrity's VP of Food & Beverage Opreations Jacques Van Staden:

"Once per cruise, guests can indulge in a lavish brunch with an enormous selection of fresh fruits; made-to-order smoothies; gourmet cheeses; cold cuts; a wide variety of salads, sandwiches, meats and seafood; pizzas, paninis and wraps; sushi and stir-fry selections; eggs of nearly every style, and delectable deserts ranging from individual, bite-sized selections to sorbet and ice cream."

Looks good to me!!!

Archived