Which cabin is the Ben and Jerry's Cow Cabin?

Any idea if it is the same cabin number on the Voyager Class ships.??

Thanks in anticipation.

No. The Voyager class ships do not have a "Moo Sweet", only the three Freedom class ships do.

Keep hearing rumor that RCCL is dropping B&J's.....on Majesty last month they were no longer carrying it...I guess we shall see when Oasis comes out as to what direction they are going with it.

There has never been a Sweet on Majesty. Only on the 3 Freedom class ships.

Does it cost as much as the cabins right next door with the view of the promenade or do they get it priced as an interior stateroom?

I don't think I'd pay the difference for a bad view and an extra $5 ice cream each day...

You also get the Suite Perks as well, Like 2 concierge keys, Special treats delivered to the cabin, priority seating etc.

It is the same cost as any PR Cabin.

On the Independence, we didn't get treats delivered to our cabin but we did have use of the concierge lounge and other "suite" perks which were outlined in a letter left in our cabin on the first day. We usually book PR cabins anyway and would not hesitate to book the B&J "sweet" again if it was available!

Enjoy it!

It's not exactly individual coupons- it's a sheet with 7 spaces. We took it down on the first day and were told that they would keep it there. I was a little nervous about that but only 2 people worked there and we met them both on the first day. We never actually saw them mark off our stuff either but we each got a treat for every day of the cruise, whatever we wanted (my husband's favourite was the banana split).

Not surprisingly, we both gained a lot of weight on this cruise:p

I was very fortunate to actually find it available in early June for an August cruise this year on Freedom. I was considering several cruises at the time and when I saw it, I grabbed it and made my reservation online. I was surprised to see it available and possibly it was because someone cancelled.

We are certainly excited and looking forward to the cruise next month!! Good luck in getting the room!!

CB

How hard is it to get one of these cabins? Will they have them on Oasis? OMG they are too cute.

I would image pretty difficult since there are only 3 of these rooms in existence (1 on each Freedom Class ship).

I am going to venture to say Oasis will not have one. Oasis will only have 18 PR rooms and none overlook a Ben and Jerry's.

Archived