Carnival Dream Sea Trial Video

Nice video...thanks...have to say the ship appears a bit top heavy to me and have to wonder how it will handle in high winds and stormy weather...my guess is that it will really rock and roll from side to side even with stabilizers!

Nice video...thanks...have to say the ship appears a bit top heavy to me and have to wonder how it will handle in high winds and stormy weather...my guess is that it will really rock and roll from side to side even with stabilizers!

Oh I'm not worried......will make for good sleeping....what little we get :p:D

Hmmm...I was hoping for a new video from this weeks second trials. This one was posted in two different threads here last week. John Heald posted some beautiful new pictures in his blog yesterday. EM

This was posted in our group thread by one of our Dream Team members and thought I'd share with the whole board.

I'm wondering how whomever was piloting the Dream felt about that little sailboat cutting so close across it's path? I'm no boater or sailor and maybe that stuff happens all the time but I'm not sure I would be very happy about it if I were on the bridge.

I'm wondering how whomever was piloting the Dream felt about that little sailboat cutting so close across it's path? I'm no boater or sailor and maybe that stuff happens all the time but I'm not sure I would be very happy about it if I were on the bridge.

Oh I know......I agree Joe.

Archived