Segways on Mexican Riviera Cruise

Love2cruise58

I've certainly never heard of any. Most streets/sidewalks in Mexico Riviera towns are not very conducive to Segway use. There are some smooth, flat areas, but as soon as you get away from the main street/drag, things generally get rougher as far as streets/sidewalks are concerned.

• 2 years later...

Took a great segway tour in Puerto Vallarta on our Spirit cruise with Segway Vallarta. I think they will do the marina area, Bucerias and a few other tours. Our group was small and we had alot of personal attention.Fun and easy to do. For those of us who have been to PV a number of times it's a fun thing to do! :)

That would just be a suicide run awaywhere in Mexico, it's bad enough having to watch where your waliking.

:confused::confused::confused:

Sorry, didn't understand where you were going with that?:confused:

I just did a segway tour in San Diego for my DS's 26th birthday two days ago on the boardway and we had to detour around, but it was surely not a suicide run.:confused:

:confused::confused::confused:

Sorry, didn't understand where you were going with that?:confused:

I just did a segway tour in San Diego for my DS's 26th birthday two days ago on the boardway and we had to detour around, but it was surely not a suicide run.:confused:

Streets of Mexico are hardly comparable to most of us than the boardway in San Diego...JMHO:

• 3 weeks later...

There used to be a Segway tour in Cabo, but it is no longer in business.

My DW and I have Segways (I have over 2000 miles on mine), but other than along the Marina, I don't think that I would care to seg many of the sidewalks of Cabo, even on our X2's. The streets would be out of the question!

Some of the maintenance workers at the Cabo Wal-Mart use them though.

Archived