Best "Inside" cabins on Infinity

jt58203

So I've only cruised twice, both times with verandas, both times Caribbean itineraries. Last year I was on the Caribbean Princess, this year on Celebrity Solstice. I am hooked on crusing!

In order to get a 2nd cruise in this year (to Alaska in September, date unsure), an inside might be my only option. I know, I know, many of you will say a veranda is a must for Alaska--lets not go there! An oceanview room is about $400 more per person, so wouldn't want to do that. So what are the best inside rooms on Infinity? We'll be traveling with my in-laws, who will be getting a veranda so we can spend time on theres.

Since there's no view, and they're all the same, it really won't matter. Book on a deck closest to where you'll spend most of your time....that way, you can use the stairs, rather than elevators for most of your trips out of your cabin!

I was wondering if there were any inside cabins avoid (due to excessive noise, etc.)?

Also, some cabins have a different configuration as they are sideways (7038, 7050, 7056, 7038, & others). Are these somewhat awkward rooms?

On the deck plans (that I have anyway) some category 9s appear slightly larger than other category 9 rooms--6901, 6903, 6905, 7901, 7903, 7905). Are they a tad bigger? Not like 8 square feet is going to make any difference!

I was wondering if there were any inside cabins avoid (due to excessive noise, etc.)?

Also, some cabins have a different configuration as they are sideways (7038, 7050, 7056, 7038, & others). Are these somewhat awkward rooms?

On the deck plans (that I have anyway) some category 9s appear slightly larger than other category 9 rooms--6901, 6903, 6905, 7901, 7903, 7905). Are they a tad bigger? Not like 8 square feet is going to make any difference!

Hi, I have booked sideways cabins at least 3 different times and really

like:) them. No, they are not awkward (not to me anyway). Actually

I liked them as much, if not more than a regular inside and I book

inside cabins 90% of the time.

I haven't had a "sideways inside" on Infinity before but I still like the

configuration of these type of cabins.:)

The last inside I had on Infinity was on the same deck as Guest

Relations going forward...can't recall the cabin number:eek:but it

was very quiet, nice cabin attendant..etc....it was all good:)

Hope this helps a bit.

Oh, and really nice.....that deck is where the Specialty Restaurant is located too:)

if at all possible. Noise from the Cafe and Pool Deck above can be a problem. Also the forward cabins on the M class can have a lot of motion.

My personal favorites are those midship on the Plaza deck - right behind guest services

Archived