Pictures of Renovated Staterooms on the Milennium?

elena7seas

Has anyone posted any pictures of the renovations that have been done to the cabins on the Millennium?

I've searched the threads but can't find any photos of the refurbished staterooms.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I remember reading that you were going to post pictures after your recent Millennium cruise. I wrote up some instructions for posting the pictures on Cruise Critic. If you notice this message, I can repost the instructions again. As you can tell, I'm just dying to see the new look of the Millennium.

Hummm.... Well, that's what I have booked for 9/11. Wish they hadn't moved the sofa away from the window. :( It looks mighty plain to me; not terribly impressed.

One thing I did notice is the hairdryer is in the bathroom. Is that the only one?

Has anyone posted any pictures of the renovations that have been done to the cabins on the Millennium?

I've searched the threads but can't find any photos of the refurbished staterooms.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I just got home late last night but will post some pictures later on today or tomorrow. We were in a concierge class on Panorma Deck (8).

Here you have a picture of an outside cabin. Apparently it was taken in May after the renovation.

DSCN1136(rev 0)

That's interesting. My OV cabin (2147 July 3) had the bed arranged in the other direction.

BTW, Millie looked great to me. Very few pics of the ship, as I was concentrating on the scenery (600+ pics).

Here you have a picture of an outside cabin. Apparently it was taken in May after the renovation.

DSCN1136(rev 0)

Thanks very much for posting. That carpeting is very reminiscent of something I saw on the Solstice. The sofa looks like it might have been reupholstered with that nasty vinyl they are using on the Solstice staterooms. I found that the stiff foam and the tightly stretched vinyl made the sofa VERY uncomfortable. We rarely used the sofa on either of our Solstice cruises, being more comfortable on the beds. That's a pretty big waste of space when you can't use the sofa for more than a place to put your tote bag!

I'm am looking forward to seeing a veranda room as well.

Hi Elena7Seas!!!

I would love to see some verandah photos as well... anyone?

Hi Hylasgirl! How is your summer going?

I had to cancel our beautiful CC aft on the Millennium Wine Cruise for this September. DH can't go as he has to work, and I couldn't find anyone to cruise with me under such short notice. It broke my heart to let that cabin go. That was the first time I was able to get an aft cabin on Celebrity (I have had one of those great D1 corner afts on Serenade of the Seas).

I am still hoping to pick up a late-breaking bargain on the September cruise, as I will be sailing alone. If not, I'll just have to join you guys on the Millie for the Wine Cruise in 2010!

Hummm.... Well, that's what I have booked for 9/11. Wish they hadn't moved the sofa away from the window. :( It looks mighty plain to me; not terribly impressed.

One thing I did notice is the hairdryer is in the bathroom. Is that the only one?

My thoughts exactly. Why on earth are they moving the sofas away from the windows!!?? Not very exciting. I will go with low expectations on the cabin part. :( But we will still have fun! :D

Hi Hylasgirl! How is your summer going?

I had to cancel our beautiful CC aft on the Millennium Wine Cruise for this September. DH can't go as he has to work, and I couldn't find anyone to cruise with me under such short notice. It broke my heart to let that cabin go. That was the first time I was able to get an aft cabin on Celebrity (I have had one of those great D1 corner afts on Serenade of the Seas).

I am still hoping to pick up a late-breaking bargain on the September cruise, as I will be sailing alone. If not, I'll just have to join you guys on the Millie for the Wine Cruise in 2010!

Oh, that is unfortunate. I was hoping to hear all about the cruise. Dang!!! Too bad I don't live closer... I could use someone to cruise with!:D I bet it was hard to let that cabin go! We would LOVE to have you on the 2010 cruise. I am trying to figure out how to talk the DH into the Equinox TA on April 19th? Hmmmm:rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...

Archived