Explorer-Leaving tomorrow

I have a question about Bayonne....

I am driving, are their porters to take my luggage at the curb--or I have heard that I take it to the desk when I check in--kinda like at the airport--so all in the party need to be able to take care of their own luggage?

Thanks for any tips that anybody can give me to make our travels easier.

Yes, there are porters at the pier. Stop at the pier, unload your luggage and give it to a porter. You will next see it by your cabin sometime that evening. Make sure you keep your carry-on with you. After dropping off the luggage, you can then drive to the lot to park. If you don't want to walk back to the pier, there is a shuttle bus from the parking lot.

thank you so much for the information. I was thinking six people in the terminal with luggage--aghhh!

I plan on getting to the pier around 10:30....I am thinking I should be on by noon, does that sound appropriate?

another question I have is---my kids are 15 and 12 do they have to sign up for a kid group to be able to partake in the kids pool or maybe there isn't even a kids pool. I dont know so I am asking.

Is there a charge for the rock wall and the surf pool?

thanks everybody for the help.

Archived