First time ever doing the docs dance!!!!!!

chloes nana

whahoo!! I received my pretty blue envelope yesterday! I know those of you find them cheap and junk, but to me, this is my first ever cruise and my very first blue packet and it looks like gold to me!! And I am a dancing!! :)

How wonderful for you. Have the most fabulous cruise:)

Dance for just as long as you want :D Blue is a lovely color and anything that brings you that much joy can never be considered cheap or junky ( in truth the most expensive blue packet one can buy:))

H:)ppy Sailings ,I am very happy for you.

Best wishes Colleen

Does it seems that I am gonna have also a «blue pocket» instead of plain sheets from my personnal printer at home ????

Sailing next september...

Holacanada

Boarding Volendam in 67 days, 8 hours, 40 minutes and 13 seconds

Nana, congratulations for getting your Docs, dance as much as you like knowing your cruise is fast approaching.

Those of us who have cruised before know full well that you will have a great time. Enjoy.

whahoo!! I received my pretty blue envelope yesterday! I know those of you find them cheap and junk, but to me, this is my first ever cruise and my very first blue packet and it looks like gold to me!! And I am a dancing!! :)
We've got 5 blue (and the rest black) but part of me still wishes we were still getting them. Even if there's nothing in there that you want or need, they're still a wonderful sign that it's almost time!!

Just out of curiosity - did they send you a Know Before You Go booklet? And an Excursions booklet?

:D

Just out of curiosity - did they send you a Know Before You Go booklet? And an Excursions booklet?

I received a know before you go booklet, 2 excursions booklets since we are doing the eastern and western Mediterranean and customs forms, even though I did the on line check in, and my tickets booklet. SO much fun! I really can hardly wait, it seems like yesterday I was counting down from 180 days! :D

Do your doc dance -- congratulations.

Don't forget to save the blue folder at the end of your cruise -- just in case HAL stops them completely.

this one will be saved for a very long time, after all, it was my first;)

How wonderful for you. Have the most fabulous cruise:)

Dance for just as long as you want :D Blue is a lovely color and anything that brings you that much joy can never be considered cheap or junky ( in truth the most expensive blue packet one can buy:))

H:)ppy Sailings ,I am very happy for you.

Best wishes Colleen

thanks Colleen! And now that you have a clean bill of health on your side, hopefully you too will be sailing soon!;)

I'm excited for you, your cruise is getting here at last! I know you've been planning this for awhile now. Please let us know all the details when you return. It sounds like a great cruise!

I definitely plan on coming back and giving this first timers impressions of everything from the ports, the staff, my cabin which at this time is nothing more than a guaranteed veranda, and the beautiful (so I hear) Ms Noordam. :D

Archived