Countdown Clocks...

Hi Guys,

I am happy that you can see my clocks because I still cannot.

the only ones I can see are the "imported ones" and none of the official CC ones. :(

I have tried logging in through Firefox, Opera and Internet Explorer, but they are all showing the same. I have only noticed in the last couple of days, so I now guess it must have something to do with our computer.:rolleyes:

Thanks for letting me know it is not just me Palm Trees!!!!!:o

The counters I see on there always change when I use the 'Refresh' button on my browser. I use Opera and had no trouble adding it to my signature.

I don't know if it is supposed to work without refreshing it - haven't been here long enough.

What has happened to all our Countdown clocks?????:eek:

Can you help with this question Host Walt???:D

I noticed my countdown wasn't showing last night so I checked my signature and found a message that I 'have used a censored word'. Sure enough, when I looked at the URL the name of the 'other' cruise critic site that I got my URL from was listed as 'XXXXXXXX.com'. Perhaps CC does not like seeing URL's from competing sites.

Hey MargnGrah, my countdown clocks disappear every now and then and all I'm left with is those annoying little red X's. I can see yours no problem and can see mine tonight, but some nights they all go awol. I figured it was just something to do with the site.

Hopefully Host Walt might have an official answer to our mystery.

Cheers

Jingles.

Yeah I had mine wiped too. I just put up different new ones. I think I like these better anyway!

Hi Billy and Charlie's Mum

I can't see yours. Can anyone else? (It's just a line of url information :confused:).

I can't see yours either Eileen.:( But they were there last night :confused:

I think I will not bother with putting any others on my signature and maybe one day the CC ones will reappear. :mad: :rolleyes:

I can see just about everyone’s Countdown Clocks just fine, apart from Billy and Charlie's Mum's (as she is using ones from a banned website) & PalmTree's (They might be something wrong the PalmTree's count down code).

Here are a couple of screen shots:

Firefox:

cc_countdownclocks_firefox.jpg

cc_countdownclocks_firefox2.jpg

Internet Explorer:

cc_countdownclocks_ie.jpg

cc_countdownclocks_ie2.jpg

Iam using Firefox 1.0.7 & Internet Explorer 6.0.

For those who can’t view their & / or other peoples Cruise Critic Countdown Clocks have a look at this thread: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=985863 / http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=985863&page=23 from the "Need Help Using The Boards? Ask Here!" forum.

Also for those who can’t view their & / or other peoples Cruise Critic Countdown Clocks, what Browser are you using??

I can see just about everyone’s Countdown Clocks just fine, apart from Billy and Charlie's Mum's (as she is using ones from a banned website) & PalmTree's (They might be something wrong the PalmTree's count down code).

Here are a couple of screen shots:

Firefox:

cc_countdownclocks_firefox.jpg

cc_countdownclocks_firefox2.jpg

Internet Explorer:

cc_countdownclocks_ie.jpg

cc_countdownclocks_ie2.jpg

Iam using Firefox 1.0.7 & Internet Explorer 6.0.

For those who can’t view their & / or other peoples Cruise Critic Countdown Clocks have a look at this thread: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=985863 / http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=985863&page=23 from the "Need Help Using The Boards? Ask Here!" forum.

Also for those who can’t view their & / or other peoples Cruise Critic Countdown Clocks, what Browser are you using??

Holds hand up.....I'm using Mozilla Firefox....and occassionally I use IE

Kiwi_cruzer' date=' tried IE for about the fifth time....did everything right(as always per instructions given for a countdown clock)Can you see mine now? Touch wood:p[/quote']

Yes we can see yours...130 days to go until your cruise!! :)

Archived