Countdown Clocks...

• 3 weeks later...
Looks like all the CC clocks are just red x's this morning. Does anyone know why this happens?

I've got an Ibostar one ready to use. Thay are rather cute, but I'm used to the CC ones.

Cheers,

Anna

hi Anna, your CC clocks are ok on my pc

bob

Looks like all the CC clocks are just red x's this morning. Does anyone know why this happens?

I've got an Ibostar one ready to use. Thay are rather cute, but I'm used to the CC ones.

Cheers,

Anna

I can see yours, mines, everyone’s CC Countdown Clocks just fine.

Nice to see I'm not the only one, Cheryl :).

Do I have to enable something on the user panel or am I using the wrong browser (I'm using Internet explorer 8)? I could see everyone's clocks before DH upgraded from 7 to 8 on the weekend.

Thanks for any help/suggestions.

Cheers

Anna

At the moment I can see everyone's countdown clock, which is strange because I was the one that started this thread. :confused::confused: (including yours Anna and Wildwestern)

May be there is a gremlin working on these boards and changes the countdown clocks on and off, and rotates from one user to the other!!!! hehehe :rolleyes::D

This is really strange! :confused: I can still see everyone's clocks.

If I remember rightly, a few weeks ago there was one clock which had been replaced by red asterisks when I was reading the thread. That cc'er put different clocks back - can't check now in case I lose this post and have to do it again. :cool:

I wonder if Host Walt knows why it happens.

I noticed my countdown wasn't showing last night so I checked my signature and found a message that I 'have used a censored word'. Sure enough, when I looked at the URL the name of the 'other' cruise critic site that I got my URL from was listed as 'XXXXXXXX.com'. Perhaps CC does not like seeing URL's from competing sites.

Graham and Geraldine is that photo of you both taken in Bora Bora? Swimming with the Stingrays?

Jillybean:)

This is really strange! :confused: I can still see everyone's clocks.

I think it really depends on what browser the person is using, as I think the CC countdown clock code does not work with all browsers.

If I remember rightly, a few weeks ago there was one clock which had been replaced by red asterisks when I was reading the thread. That cc'er put different clocks back - can't check now in case I lose this post and have to do it again. :cool:

I wonder if Host Walt knows why it happens.

I think you will find that CC has banned a few different countdown clock providers for different reasons.

Archived