Repeat Cruise

I don't think so!

I've done the same itinerary on five cruises... four on the same ship!!

:)

Now, having said that, I'm more of a Sea Day guy than a ports guy but I still get off the ship in every port and have a great time!!!

:)

Did you enjoy the ports and the ship? If so, I don't see any problem. We've done the same itinerary on Valor and Glory, because we really liked the Eastern ports, but wanted to try a different ship. And while we're back on Glory again, we're doing the Western this time. Go and enjoy yourself.:)

Not stupid at all...for someone that doesn't live close to various ports(ie florida, cali, texas...). Being in NYC you have different cruise lines as other options BUT only so many choices for itinerary. When we looked into a second cruise (w/o flying) we were drawn to norfolk or nyc with carnival. Our first was out of norfolk and I didn't like the idea of doing the same itinerary. Eventually we chose nyc to canada but it was hard giving up the warmth for canada. I'll add that canada was georgous so I wasn't totally dissapointed.

We loved the Miracle, and unfortunately did not do all that we wanted to. That was our first cruise and we did not take advantage of the camp during the day. This time we will leave our son at camp while in port and then go do some adult excursions. Also a family member may come with us and their child and does not run amuck like us..LOL. Thank you I feel better. I am open to all past expierences. I only have one cruise under my belt.

Is it stupid to do the same sail again? I am now thinking about doing the Miracle next year the same time I did this year. The itenerary is the same

This year, I'll be going to the Mexican Riviera for the 4th time--same ports, maybe a different order. Each time it's on a different ship or with different people, so it's always a "new" cruise. Even if I go with the same people on the same ship, your fellow passengers are different, the crew is different, you may go on different excursions, so it's a whole different experience. Go ahead, and enjoy your cruise!

I am going with my DH, DS, and maybe an inlaw, and we plan on leaving our son on board everday we are at port except for Half Moon Cay, so we can do some adult excursions. This way it will make the ship different, and we did not do all of the activities because he was with us.We are going to take advantage of the camp this time. Especially since we are on the same ship. How often do they change the crew? And what about the cruise director, how often do they change?

We just did the Carnival Freedom - Puerto Rico, St. Thomas, Antigua, Tortola, Nassau - in May. I would so do that trip over again. There is not nearly enough time to see all that there is to see. I could do that same itinerary over again several times before I saw everything there was to see.

We just did the Carnival Freedom - Puerto Rico, St. Thomas, Antigua, Tortola, Nassau - in May. I would so do that trip over again. There is not nearly enough time to see all that there is to see. I could do that same itinerary over again several times before I saw everything there was to see.

I will loved to do that sail. There needs to be a sail like that from NYC. I wonder why the companies leave the ports the same year after year. That really sounds like fun, I would have to do that sail again too

I did the same ship with the same itinerary, that had the same cruise director (Corey), and even the same entertainment and pizza.

I did feel like I was going to walk into myself at some point, but I can't say I didn't enjoy it.

I've done the same Bahamas itinerary three times and the same western carib twice. I've see new things each time I've been, and on the western went to the same beach in Cozumel both times because I liked it so much the first time. If you enjoyed it before, do it again!

I will loved to do that sail. There needs to be a sail like that from NYC. I wonder why the companies leave the ports the same year after year. That really sounds like fun, I would have to do that sail again too

Options out of NY are extremely limited for a 7-8 day cruise to the Caribbean. A cruise with 5 ports would require a longer cruise, and Carnival typically hasn't played in that arena. They leave the ports the same due to distances traveled, amenities on the island, and general appeal to the masses.

GO wherever, whenever you want! It's up to you how you choose to spend your money! We have repeated the same ship/itinerary several times, and traveled to DisneyWorld many times also. Hear others say to us "Again???" I want to respond "yes, we had such a terrible time we couldn't wait to do it again"!!...LOL If it makes you "happy", NO explanation necessary!!

Life is short......

ENJOY!!!

I don't see anything wrong with going on the same ship & itinerary. My DH and I doing that this year. We originally had booked the Glory for Sept. 19 and due to budget cuts at work, we had to change to a lesser priced cruise. Turns out the Inspiration was sailing Sept. 21 ( it was too late to change our vacation days). Exact same cruise and itinerary that we took August 20008. But we didn't mind. We enjoyed it so much last year. We even booked the exact same cabin we had last year.:D

I agree with LHP.....just loose the ropes or pull up the anchor and lets go! Any port or no port at all.

Count me in on this also! I don't care where the ship goes cause like Mach the sea days are my favorite. I love being on the ship and all that goes with being on a ship.

Pat

I felt the same way about just put me on a ship. This was my first cruise and I love cruising. I loved the Miracle and wanted to explore other ships, but I want to see the Miracle. I feel we did not do and see everything. Our son is still coming, because we don't have anyone to watch him, but we are going to take advantage of the camp differently.

Our upcoming cruise will be our third on the Conquest. Same itinerary, same ship, and this year same cabin as last year.

We love sea days the most, and there is nothing like sitting on our huge (9A wrap) balcony, and watching the sea, sunrises, sunsets. Ahh, just the thought makes me feel relaxed ;).

We are going with our friends this year (their first cruise), and talked them into getting the other aft-wrap on our floor. Now we have the best of both worlds while in port/sail-away :D.

Each time we are in port, we do something different, so we have never been bored. We are excited to have our friends join us this year, maybe they will be as crazy about cruising as we are.....

Archived