Repeat Cruise

Count me in, too. This will be our 3rd cruise in November, and we're doing the same itinerary again that we've done before. We don't care--we LOVE Grand Cayman, and my husband's daughters are coming for the first time and it was what we could afford. Like LHP, get me on a ship! Eventually we'll get somewhere else, but if it means cruising or not cruising, I'll repeat itineraries without question!!!

If you look at our cruise list in our signature you will see all the X we have been on each ship. Every once in a while we would be on the same ship with a different itinerary but alot of the times it was the same. We always find something that we like to do at each port and sometimes it takes multiple visits to do everything. Cindy

I have 11 Carnival cruises under my belt. 3 on Destiny,3 on Senastion,3on Fascination and 2 on Legend.All to same portsof call.The bonus is having been to many of the same ports, I do not get off anymore.Most people go ashore and the ship is mine.I live in Southwest FL,only 2 hrs from Fort L.,2 hrs from Miami,2 hours from Tampa and 3 Hrs from Port Canaveral.I take a lot of last minute cruses and save a great deal .icon6.gif

The one problem with cruisng during the summer is it is hurricane season. One never know when a hurricane is going to develop and alter your route. Well, one did form and it did alter our route last September. The ship ended up going on the exotic West route I was to do in January on the Valor. I took it as an opportunity to experience the ports for the first time. It allowed me to shop and see what else I can get later, and it allowed me to do BOTH shore excursions I wanted to do--Altun Ha in Sept and Belize Zoo in January!!!!

I have been to Grand Cayman FIVE times in 2.5 years, Ocho RIos/MoBay Three times in 2.5 years, Cozumel/Costa maya four times in 2.5 years, and Belize/Roatan twice (fourt months apart). I will never get tired of Grand Cayman!!!

I'm headed out on my 4th Fantasy cruise Thursday. I can drive to New Orleans and save money by not flying. This time I'm taking my mom, grandmother, aunt, and son; three of whom have never cruised. This will be my 4th time to see the shows, but I'm super pumped!!! My family will LOVE the Beatles tribute!!! The only difference for me is that this cruise is a 4 day, and all I've ever done is a 5 day. I think I'll make it just fine :rolleyes:!! I love the idea of cruising the same ship and intenary. I'll be used to the ship and port, so hopefully, my family will have a very relaxing trip!! Go for it!!

Is it stupid to do the same sail again? I am now thinking about doing the Miracle next year the same time I did this year. The itenerary is the same

There are a finite number of ports that the mass market lines cruise to. Most eastern Caribbean cruises go to St. Thomas and St. Martin with another stop or two thrown in. Most Western cruises go to Cozumel, Jamaica or Grand Cayman, Belize or Honduras, and maybe Key west.

If you like the ship there is no reason not to book the same cruise over again. Your ports are so similar it really doesn't matter, whihc ship you are on, pick one you like and stick with it, unless you want to experience a new ship (Not for me, Spirit class is almost too big, and won't even look at anything larger. Fantasy class is a perfect size but they don't do the week long ones much any more.)

Is it stupid to do the same sail again? I am now thinking about doing the Miracle next year the same time I did this year. The itenerary is the same

The good part comes when you have cruised so much you can't help repeating itineraries.:D:D

How often do they change the cruise director and are the shows always the same year after year? I would like to see different shows next year

The shows and the menus change like clockwork, every third century!!:eek::D

We sailed the Miracle out of NYC , San Juan, St Thomas & Tortola 2 years in a row.. We loved it. I am so glad we did. The first time around was our first ever cruise so we were so busy checking out so much that we missed some things we wanted to do.. so the second time around we did all those things. We thoroughly enjoyed the ship and the itinerary. This year we will be on the Legend .. Cozumel, Grand Cayman, Belize & Roatan. Looking forward to new ship and new islands but I am sure that if we love it we will not hesitate to do it again..

We sailed the Miracle out of NYC , San Juan, St Thomas & Tortola 2 years in a row.. We loved it. I am so glad we did. The first time around was our first ever cruise so we were so busy checking out so much that we missed some things we wanted to do.. so the second time around we did all those things. We thoroughly enjoyed the ship and the itinerary. This year we will be on the Legend .. Cozumel, Grand Cayman, Belize & Roatan. Looking forward to new ship and new islands but I am sure that if we love it we will not hesitate to do it again..

Now that is what I would like to sail to from NYC. I wish they would do that on the Miracle next year. I see a different sail, but I am unable to do it during that week. Now I just have to hope I don't become pregnant before then...LOL

:p I love the Southern Caribbean islands so much that I've done that route on the Destiny three times. Last year the Destiny changed their route to include St. Kitts, Antiqua and St. Lucia instead of Aruba and I found 3 more favorite islands. I love that route so much that I fly from Pittsburgh to San Juan to get on the ship, and I really don't like to fly that much.

June 2010 we are trying the Pride out of Baltimore because it leaves closer to home and we can drive. But in June 2011 we will be back in the Southern Caribbean.

Personally, I am tired of Cozumel HOWEVER...since I am fortunte to live 4hrs from Galveston, if that's the only cruise I can take that yr...Cozumel here I come...for more than the 4th time!:p

Live, love, laugh, cruise anywhere!

Archived