T-Pool prices

gsarnow

Which ship? There is only a charge for the t-pool on the Mercury.

There is no charge on Millennium, Summit, Infinity, and Constellation.

The Century, Solstice, and Equinox do not have a t-pool.

We will be on the Mercury in August. We have been on the Millenium and there definately was a charge because my husband loved the pool and we debated whether he should get it for the week,. but that was a few years ago. Maybe they changed their policy.

We will be on the Mercury in August. We have been on the Millenium and there definately was a charge because my husband loved the pool and we debated whether he should get it for the week,. but that was a few years ago. Maybe they changed their policy.

There was never a charge for the t-pool on Miilennium.

We have cruised Millennium in 2001, 2003, 2005, and 2007 and there was never a charge for the t-pool. Celebrity wanted to charge for it, but there was such an uproar when Celebrity announced that they were going to start charging for it (since people booked the cruise when it was listed in the brochures that the t-pool was free) that Celebrity never instituted it. (Thanks cruise critic members who lobbied for Celebrity to reconsider their decision to institute a charge)

There is and always has been a charge for the Persian Gardens on Millennium.

The only Celebrity ships that charged or charge for the t-pool were the Century and Galaxy, and the Mercury. However, the t-pool has been removed from the Century and the Galaxy is no longer in Celebrity's fleet.

this last Xmas & NY Eve and there was charge for the T-pool but if you are Elite it is free. It is a very small pool..nothing like the one on the Infinity so I think they also limit the number of "passes" they provide. Sorry don't remember what the price was...LuAnn

this last Xmas & NY Eve and there was charge for the T-pool but if you are Elite it is free. It is a very small pool..nothing like the one on the Infinity so I think they also limit the number of "passes" they provide. Sorry don't remember what the price was...LuAnn

I thought that i read on the summit they charge $20.00

Celebrity used to charge for the T-Pool, but have stopped, so go and enjoy!

Jewels:D

Are you saying that they removed the fee for the t-pool on the Mercury? That is the only one that had a fee (all the C-class -until the Century remodel which removed the t-pool from that ship -had a fee for the t-pool as it is actually inside the Aqua-spa and are/were small and very powerful)

When you look at the spa brochure for the Mercury on Celebrity's website it says that the day pass is $20.

There is no charge or ever has been a charge for the t-pool on the M-class ships (Millennium, Infinity, Summit, and Constellation).

Thanks everyone for your help. I must have been mistaken about the prices. I was probably thinking about the Century. (we have been on several Celebrity ships)..Is the T-pool on the Mercury the same size as the one on Century? I know that it was inside of the spa so you had to pay for it.

Celebrity used to charge for the T-Pool, but have stopped, so go and enjoy!

Jewels:D

Hi Jewels:), the pool is free for everyone on the M class ships.

There is a charge on Mercury except for Suite and Elite cruisers.

:confused: This is odd --- just paid my deposit on the Solstice for next Jan. '10

and I specifically asked my TA about the T Pool --- she said "YES, there

is one on the Solstice" ---- If she is right (and I sure hope she is !) -

is there an additional charge ?? :(

There is a pool in the Solarium on the Solstice, but it was NOT HEATED like the Thalassotherapy pools on the "M" Class Ships.

Charlie

:confused: This is odd --- just paid my deposit on the Solstice for next Jan. '10

and I specifically asked my TA about the T Pool --- she said "YES, there

is one on the Solstice" ---- If she is right (and I sure hope she is !) -

is there an additional charge ?? :(

I regret to tell you that your TA does not know his/her facts. There are no thalasotherapy pools on the Solstice class of ships. Big mistake on Celebrity's part, in my opinion, but that's how it is. No T pools.

Archived