Flip Flops in "dinning" room  

501 members have voted

1. 1. Flip Flops in "dinning" room

• Yes, any flip flop is OK
    • Yes, only designer or expensive flops
    • Who cares what people wear
    • No, flip flops belong on the beach
    • Maitre D should deny entry to anyone wearing flip flops

do you wear ear plugs in the dinning room?

Bill

No, your not allowed to wear earplugs in the MDR on formal night, look at the FAQ, But is ok the wear ear plugs at breakfast if you have on PJ'S. or at lunch if you have a thong on.

do you wear ear plugs in the dinning room?

Bill

Just wanted to say, I hope you have no more pictures to add for a long time. Such big parts of my city... sad, sad, sad. We may be a scruffy city but boy we love some classy people.

I voted who cares what people wear.

Does anyone really look at someone's FEET in the dining room? I know I sure don't. I barely notice what clothes anyone else is wearing!

I'm never going to see the people again, I couldn't care less about them or what they are wearing, or not wearing, or if they're wearing flip flops on their feet.

I have a pair of leather flip flops that would be ruined on a beach...LOL...(that is what the corona flip flops are for. :cool: )

I have worn them many times to dinner with khakis.

But never on elegant night...that's when the Tux comes out.

:D

Well from Carnival web site the only flip flops that are not allowed is the BEACH kind.

Now I personal view is I don't wear ANY type of flip flop. The reason I don't wear them is I just don't like the way they feel on my feet. They feel like they are always going to fall off my feet. :p

I do agree the beach ones should NOT be allowed in the dinning room at ALL. No more then someone coming in to the dinning room with shorts on at Elegant night...

I voted who cares what people wear.

Does anyone really look at someone's FEET in the dining room? I know I sure don't. I barely notice what clothes anyone else is wearing!

I'm never going to see the people again, I couldn't care less about them or what they are wearing, or not wearing, or if they're wearing flip flops on their feet.

Would you notice this? :D:D

redneck_pics_tattoo2.jpg

Good Grief!!!

"Flip Flops" as rubber beach shoes or shower shoes are one thing. These are out of place and inappropriate for an "elegant" dress.

Designer "Flip Flops" with Swarovski crystals, leather soles and a flat heel are an entirely different entity. Living in S FL, designer "FF" show up at black tie events and formal attire fundraisers.

Just wanted to say, I hope you have no more pictures to add for a long time. Such big parts of my city... sad, sad, sad. We may be a scruffy city but boy we love some classy people.

I also hope that I don't have anymore to add for a long time.Being an avid sports fan these 2 guys have left a big hole. The 2 guys that take their places have some very big shoes to fill.

Bill

I also hope that I don't have anymore to add for a long time.Being an avid sports fan these 2 guys have left a big hole. The 2 guys that take their places have some very big shoes to fill.

Bill

I've had to use the mute button during Phillies games now.

Chris Wheeler is, to say the least, not very good. :rolleyes:

In my eyes (& maybe I'm old fashioned) Flip Flops, Jean/Cargo Shorts, Tank Tops, Bare Mid drifts, or Ball Caps should never be allowed in the Main Dining room at Dinner.

I don't care if your jean shorts have rhinestones on them that match the Flip Flops...If you wouldn't wear it to a Fancy restaurant on Land don't wear it to dinner on the Cruise Ship.

Off my soap box now! Sorry!:rolleyes:

In my eyes (& maybe I'm old fashioned) Flip Flops, Jean/Cargo Shorts, Tank Tops, Bare Mid drifts, or Ball Caps should never be allowed in the Main Dining room at Dinner.

I don't care if your jean shorts have rhinestones on them that match the Flip Flops...If you wouldn't wear it to a Fancy restaurant on Land don't wear it to dinner on the Cruise Ship.

Yep! You're old fashioned.:p

Sorry couldn't resist!;)

Bill

Bill-

I'm not even 30 yet & beginning to sound like my grand mother...Is this a bad thing????:confused:

Yes it's a bad thing. lol I used to agree with you and i gave it a good fight but they wore me down and I crossed over and now go with the casual point of view for the cruises on CCL.

You know what would be a really bad thing? If I sounded like your grandmother.:D

BTW I'm getting real close to 53 . YIKES!

Bill

LMAO!!! Fancy:D Sounds old fashion to me......

How bout a bar in California:confused:

Never been there...earthquakes.....:eek:

Went through one once and try to avoid anyplace with them......;)

I can think of many bars around the world I have been to where they work.....:cool:

It doesn't matter to me what you wear on your feet as long as you keep them on the floor (and yes, on one occasion in the dining room, a kid has his really dirty feet on the table). However, I really, really hate armpit hair showing at the table, no matter whose it is. It just gets way to close to the food for my comfort.

How do ya feel about hairy feet?

Archived