Carnival Fantasy

SayingIDo

We leave next week and I just have a few questions.

Do all the cabins have a mini-fridge? We will be bringing a few soda's on board with us and I don't know if I will need to bring a collapsible with me.

Also, I'll be getting the soda card for the kids. Do they have Dr Pepper/Mr Pibb available? I'm hoping they do.

TIA.

Not sure about the Dr Pepper or Mr Pibb, however, the Veranda Suites have a mini fridge. We recently had cabin V5 w/fridge.

The Fantasy has Mr. Pibb Xtra. At least when we were sailing on her in April of this year they had it. I specifically remember because I can't drink sugar drinks for health reasons, and Mr. Pibb was my favorite drink and the couple we were with would drink it. Honestly it was quite funny because the wife ordered a Mr. Pibb Xtra and it was killing not to get one and then she left the show to go and get a Three Muskateer candy bar which happens to also be my favorite and ate it front of me. Of course she didn't know, but it felt like I was being tortured nonetheless. lol.

And if Anton is still the bar tender, he will have lots of knowledge for you and makes the best drinks. Ask for a Royal Flush!!!

Back in my bar hoppin' days I used to drink Royal Flush's. Most bartenders don't know how to make them and I have to tell them. What is in the one Anton makes? I'll be on the Fantasy this week and I'll have to find him, Which Bar does he normally work at?

Archived