Mandara Spa Deck?

A-n-T

Hello Everyone,

I've tried to search for this answer, but after I got to page 20 of the threads thought it was OK to post a question here instead...

...Last year my wife and I were on the Tahitian Princess - a similar boat to the Oceania Boats... During our cruise we purchased a package that allowed us unlimited access to the "Spa Deck" with the thalassotherapy pool.

Is this option, an unlimited usage of the Mandara Spa Deck (Deck 9, Forward), available while on Oceania?

Maybe a previous Oceania Cruiser could let me know.

Thank-you!

-Tobes.

The way that Oceania does it is that you may use that deck -and the thallasotherapy pool- (both forward of the gym) before or after a "for pay" spa treatment.

At the option of the Spa Manager (presumably, depending on volume) "passes" for what they call "the Thallasotherapy Pool & Deck" may be purchased, on either a full cruise or a daily basis.

The prices and availability of such passes are completely in the hands of the spa manager and cannot be predicted until you are on the ship.

Hope this helped :o

We just returned from the 7/14 Insignia sailing and purchased the Thalassatherapy passes ($175.00 ea.). The spa manager said she sold only 8 passes. You can get the free one hour before or after any spa treatment. We used our passes quite a bit, but not sure they were a good deal or not. I seem to remember reading somewhere you can purchase a one day pass for $25. The deck was empty every time we went there, which we favored doing when we left port. The water was warm, but no where near as hot as the hot tubs on the pool deck. A couple times, a waiter brought us drinks. Very nice.

Oceania is already on the Canyon Ranch masthead for their Spa Club

Thanks

Looks like they are on board the Nautica now so maybe someone will report in when they return.

Spa package looks not too bad

Lyn

Archived