Formal Nights Eurodam Eastern Caribbean

Huey

I'm trying to decide which nights to reserve our specialty restaurants on. I assumed that the 2 formal nights are on the 2 days at sea...2nd night and 6th night?

Thanks!

When we sailed in March, formal nights were Monday (at sea) and Friday (at sea).

Formal Night will never be the last night (Half Moon Cay on this itinerary.)

Enjoy. Eurodam's a beautiful ship and we really enjoyed our cruises on her.

I'm trying to decide which nights to reserve our specialty restaurants on. I assumed that the 2 formal nights are on the 2 days at sea...2nd night and 6th night?

Thanks!

Yes, you are right on the formal nights being the 2 sea days, at least that's how it's always been. Enjoy your cruise! :)

According to HAL the 2 days to sea are going to be the formal nights on the Eastern Caribbean Eurodam. That means Sunday and Thursday for formal nights.

If dining in one of the specialty restaurants on formal night, is the formal dress code in place there as well?

If dining in one of the specialty restaurants on formal night, is the formal dress code in place there as well?

The dress code applies to all dining rooms and public areas (bars, etc.) except the Lido Buffet. HAL also suggests that it be observed for the entire night.

Archived