Bottles of Water allowed when boarding?

dmlee1990

You will not need a whole case - just bring aboard a few empty bottles and fill from the tap in your bathroom - keep in frig to cool. The ship's water is better and purer than any bottled water you can buy, except perrier which is carbonated - the tapwater is not bubbly.

Enjoy your cruise!!

Ron

You have got to be joking?:rolleyes:

nope...not joking... I've seen a 24 bottle case of water delivered outside someone's cabin on embarkation day. They had a luggage tag slapped on with their name & cabin #

nope...not joking... I've seen a 24 bottle case of water delivered outside someone's cabin on embarkation day. They had a luggage tag slapped on with their name & cabin #

I often wonder what people did before the invention of bottled water?? Think about it

OR - cellphones

OR - Ipods

Ron

Whats the big deal Tom??? :confused:

It's no big deal, but why??? The ship water is better than any bottled water you can buy - why pay $1 per bottle and then schlep it on board when you can carry a few empty bottles and fill from the tap??

Ron

It's no big deal, but why??? The ship water is better than any bottled water you can buy - why pay $1 per bottle and then schlep it on board when you can carry a few empty bottles and fill from the tap??

Ron

So, if someone wants to bring a case they can bring a case.

Ron

Those bottles of water are not meant to be reused and can not be cleaned. Simple enough.

Hello. My daughter wanted to carry a few water bottles in her backpack in case we need to wait to board the ship. Will she be allowed to bring these on board if we don't finish drinking them?

Thanks.

Yes! and I always check in a case of water bottles and NO problem.

Ron

I do not pay $1 per water bottle. I bring 24 of those water bottles for $3.99 ;)

You have got to be joking?:rolleyes:

No joking! Princess charges a fortune to you cruisers when you go ashore. Not me I have my own water bottle. BTW if there is ever any contamination onboard I have water in my cabin ;)

I once wheeled on a case of water, but I had an extra empty suitcase

with me, so we just put it in my roll-on. I drink at least 5 bottles of water

per day, so for me, yes, i did need a case of water. I don't care for

the tap water on the ship either. I want my water cold out of the fridge.

I don't consider it peculiar to tote on water. Some like their alcohol,

some like soda, some, like me, prefer water.;)

Those bottles of water are not meant to be reused and can not be cleaned. Simple enough.

Buy a bicycle flask then. I guess you can dring on a 50 gallon barrel of water if you want. Just seems to me like schlepping extra stuff that you don't need. My wife and I use the same bottles over and over for an entire cruise anf have had no problem.

Ron

You can bring as much water, wine and beer onboard as your heart desires.

Ciao for now!!!

Hi Captain Ron, We have done many cruises however at end of October will be doing our first on Princess - Sea Princess from Barbados for 2 weeks. Can you bring on wine and beer quite openly as some cruise ships we have been on do not allow this.

We are not bothered about spirits, however a nice cool glass of wine or beer from the fridge would be nice!

I brought a case of liter bottles (water) on in a soft sided bag. Hubby wrapped tape around the outside to make it stable. magic markered our name and suite # and it was delivered. It was great to have in the room and for excursions. Had some left over near the end and shared with others. Paid 4.99 for case.

Kathie

I stuck about 15 or so in our carryon and even had one in my hand when

we boarded and had no trouble at all......They charge a nice bit for bottles onboard so if your a water buff like myself, carry some on and save a buck or two.....(they made their money off me with Beer and gambling!!!:eek::D)

Archived