Carnival Glory or Voyager of the Sea?

Treatmesweet

There are 5 of us cruising ages 23, 25, 53, 65, and 86, The cruise is to celebrate 20th annivsary and have a good time. Both ships cost about the same Voyager is a little more. Both ships are cruising the Western Caribbean. The two younger ones have never cruised before. I usually cruise with my mom 86 on Princess? We wanted the younger ones to have more people their own age and to have lots of activities for all of us to choose from.

Help The cruise is the first week in March :confused:

You will find the lines more similar than different. Carnival's cabins are all the same size, until you get into the "suites"....they are generally larger than RCI's cabins...check the deck plans for each ship---you may get more space on Carnival.

We have sailed carnival and royal and find them comparable for service/food.

RCl has the ice skating, roller rink, rock climbing wall. (how many times can you use them all week??)

I found Voyager of the seas too big for my taste. by the time I get to one end I was pooped and had to get to the other end.

A Kia or a Lexus

^^^

Royal Caribbean is better than Carnival... Go with the Voyager, you won't be sorry. The Voyager and Freedom class ships are nothing short of spectacular and they have something for everyone.

I have been on both.

They are more alike than different.

Read reviews - the good and the bad ratings - and you will make the choice that is right for you and your family.

Please do not listen to "this one is better ... " they do not know you or what you like - AND they often don't tell you reasons why one is better.

YOU must do YOUR research - and you will then be happy with your choice!!!

I hope that makes sense.

Have a GREAT time -

Archived