Current Cruise Director on Sapphire?

mikjr

I searched the forum, but didn't find any current info.

Just curious as to who is the current cruise director on the Sapphire? (I realize since our cruise isn't for two months, it could change)

We've had some great ones on Princess!!

thanks

I searched the forum, but didn't find any current info.

Just curious as to who is the current cruise director on the Sapphire? (I realize since our cruise isn't for two months, it could change)

We've had some great ones on Princess!!

thanks

In April it was Josh Dayboll, I think he had just started his contract about that time, so maybe he is still on? Check any of the current member reviews, maybe they mention who is on now.

Was he enjoyable? We don't ask for much but we really don't like the type of CD who calls out to the crowd to "make some noise."

He was good. I only saw him after one of the shows and he seemed a bit more laid back than James Lay (I believe that was his name) on the Ruby in April. I liked him though too.

The assistant cruise director was also good -- we saw him during the culinary demonstration on Friday.

Was he enjoyable? We don't ask for much but we really don't like the type of CD who calls out to the crowd to "make some noise."

Lee - we had Billy London on our Med cruise in 2006. We quite liked him - very approachable and entertaining. Didn't find him over the top like we have found others. He always took the time to smile and give a cheerful hello when he'd pass you by - unlike others we've had in the past.

Archived