seapass - I got to do it again? why?

I already printed out my sea pass last week for my Sept '09 cruise. I went online because because I was getting excited and they made me verify it before I can print it out. I didn't seen any changes - like room, dining, etc.. I guess I'm going to have to check a couple of days before I leave to make sure everything is in order.

I haven't printed mine yet, but am having a similar problem. The website keeps "forgetting" my and DH's passport numbers. :confused: What gives, or is this just one of those great RCCL website glitches?

I think you have to print it at least 3 days before sailing. Can you get someone else to do it for you if you forward the page to them?

If you don't do on line check in you'll have to fill out all that paperwork at the port. Much better to do it if you can.

I haven't printed mine yet, but am having a similar problem. The website keeps "forgetting" my and DH's passport numbers. :confused: What gives, or is this just one of those great RCCL website glitches?

The website is "forgetting" my and DH passport numbers frequently. I can't say how many times I have put the dang numbers in, but it is getting maddening :mad:

As soon as you enter all your info---PRINT IT! You don't have to wait, as long as you've made final payment.

And, it really doesn't make that much difference...you still have to show all your ID's, and give them the credit card.....when you check-in.

This leads to a question I have: We leave in 4 days on our cruise. We've recently moved and our printer isn't hooked up yet. What happens if I don't check in on line or have my SeaPass printed?

If you can get to any other computer with a printer, like a library or a neighbor you can print it up there. Otherwise it will just take a few extra minutes to check in, not a big deal.

It's not uncommon for the website to have problems. About half the time they lose my birth date and I have to re-enter it and reprint the SetSail pass.

yeah, I had to type my passport info again. Anyhoo, I hope their website glitch upgrades me to a suite. hehehehehe

This leads to a question I have: We leave in 4 days on our cruise. We've recently moved and our printer isn't hooked up yet. What happens if I don't check in on line or have my SeaPass printed?

you don't have to print out your Set Sail pass for them to check you in quickly. I once did the online checkin and forgot to print them, and it still only took a couple of minutes.:)

Archived