E731 or E728 Pics?

NotWthOutablcony

Does anyone have pictures of either staterooms balconie's that they would mind sharing? We just booked cabin E731 on the Sapphire going to Hawaii, and although I've heard great things about these rooms, I'm having a hard time finding a good picture of the balcony layout. Also, any experience or feedback from this cabin would be most appreciated! Thanks in advance!

I almost hate to advertise these balconies, they are getting hard to book. They are fantastic. Here are a few pictures of E730 on the Emerald Princess. Another great feature is these rooms are near the end of the hallway. Very quiet and private, not much traffic. No brainer.

3503114130_03b482253b.jpg

3503114192_8aeb6fe961.jpg

• Thanks 1

E731 (starborad) is, in my honest opinion, the best mini suite on the CB (and maybe on other ships that are configured the same).

Why?

Because it is one of only 10 mini suites on the whole ship that has a balcony that is completely covered (all the other mini's are on Dolphin deck and are exposed).

AND, it is only one of 2 mini suites on the Emerald deck, with the covered balcony, that has a much larger balcony because it is the last cabin aft (the other on Emerald is its counterpart portside, E730).

However, E730 is really not desirable for anyone who is disturbed by noise at night, since it is right above Club Fusion's stage.

E731 is quiet. It is, I think, the best mini on the CB and hard to book for the above reasons.

• Thanks 1

we had that very cabin, E731 on the Sapphire a few years ago. i wasn't

overly impressed with the balcony, however. Yes, it's much larger than

the other balconies, but I also felt the wind much more back there for some

reason compared to the other balconies next to it. For our next trip

on the Sapphire we have a mini just a few doors up from E731.

If you like lots of extra balcony room, then great. Neither my husband

nor myself were very thrilled about that particular balcony, however, and

wouldn't book it again. Just our opinion.

But I would choose C753 over E731 if given the chance. C753 [at least

on the Emerald ]is not a mini suite, however, it is a regular cabin with a

fantastic balcony which is shielded from all the elements.

It's a corner balcony. wonderful, wonderful cabin.

1663104396_MexicanRivieraCruiseMarch2006(3).jpg.10e542765e96e1432793f10b9bb861da.jpg

511182158_MexicanRivieraCruiseMarch2006(13).jpg.2f15a90ed5c08dff2d01f5dce88de719.jpg

341415013_MexicanRivieraCruiseMarch2006(22).jpg.fd71c6ab792e994f5ae2800460d2318b.jpg

1205890531_MexicanRivieraCruiseMarch2006(29).jpg.c1e1b20061b178da7dbdb1f2de503074.jpg

659077760_MexicanRivieraCruiseMarch2006(59).jpg.63edeb7555548db206739e0c41a1a301.jpg

Edited by 4cats4me

Does anyone have pictures of either staterooms balconie's that they would mind sharing? We just booked cabin E731 on the Sapphire going to Hawaii, and although I've heard great things about these rooms, I'm having a hard time finding a good picture of the balcony layout. Also, any experience or feedback from this cabin would be most appreciated! Thanks in advance!

E732 on Sapphire Princess: pics and video

2375304680101627832S425x425Q85.jpg2731844050101627832S425x425Q85.jpg

Video:http://travel.webshots.com/video/3042880880101627832JsNjEj

We had this cabin on the CB last June. Loved the large balcony. Wind was not a factor. Very quiet and a great place to relax. I agree with some other folks, really don't want to talk about this cabin too much. It is so hard to book. :)

Wow everyone! Thank you so much for all of your replies! Pizzalady have a great time with her, and in our future room :p the Sapphire is our absolute most favorite ship, and honestly, I just can't figure out why, its so beautiful! It might be the layout but we always found cozy private little sitting areas for our group to sit and chat while watching the water go by. After all of those pictures I've got the butterflies! Now I'm REALLY excited!!! I can't believe we're getting this room!

KoolJamming I knew you'd be around here! You always have a great response with pictures! Thanks, how was your cruise with your girls? I think it was Alaska wasn't it? 4Cats, I do appreciate the honesty. Those Caribe balconies sound great, I am SO not a fan of wind, so those rooms do sound nice! We use our balcony A LOT, sometimes we'll sit out there sipping coffee or tea for hours just watching the water, also we have some family coming with us this trip so the extra space will be much used this trip. Othello, I think you hit the nail on the head! Quiet with little foot traffic, ahhhh.... our last neighbor was BAD, to say the least and he was a full grown man! Not like it was kids being kids! So I'm really looking forward to having a nice steel wall on one side! LOL. Mnmarkne and Gottaluv those picures were great! Seeing all of those people out on the balcony really gave me a great perspective on the length and width, thank you so much! Off2china have a great Med cruise! I haven't sailed the Meditterranian yet but I hear its wonderful! And little miss Donna, it sounds like we've picked a GREAT room!!! Again, thanks everyone!!!! Aloha!!!!

E732 on Sapphire Princess: pics and video
This is an aft balcony, not one of the side balconies the OP asked about. Just to make it clear about what you're seeing. In other words, E731 or E728 are nothing like this. Mnmarkne's photos are more accurate in response to the OP's question.

Here's a view of the Emerald deck mini-suite balconies from the side:

1871678813_MiniExtendedBalconies.jpg.17ec83027745516a69343c772121327d.jpg

526145828_Mini-suitebalconies.jpg.c9a2046a14c489761973331def8aca85.jpg

Edited by Pam in CA

Thanks for the side view Pam! I see your going in January! How fun, yeah I caught on after I posted and went back to look at the photos again to daydream:p That's okay though. Have you sailed this itinerary before?

My bad, thought it was the one on the opposite side. I have way too many pics in this album. Hope you enjoyed the video anyways. Yes, Alaska was great and I am working on the album with obstructed view cabins on the Golden. No one dear not flame me when I ask for a FREE cruise;)

Edited by kooljamming

We had both these cabins on the Diamond for our Asia cruise last November. Loved...loved the balconies! The view is so wonderful, just having that wrap around balcony (on one side) makes a huge difference. For this cruise wind was not a factor at all. My utmost favorite though is an aft (fan tail) room, but on these ships the afts are only balconies (which the bathroom is way to small) or the full suites, which are too rich for my blood most of the time...however we were able to get a full suite on the Golden for a coastal cruise from Vancouver this September...I'm afraid I'm going to be SPOILED!!!

Enjoy your cruise!:)

Aloha,

Wanda

Thanks for the side view Pam! I see your going in January! How fun, yeah I caught on after I posted and went back to look at the photos again to daydream:p That's okay though. Have you sailed this itinerary before?
Yes, I've been to HI three times on cruises (twice on the R/T from LA) and been there for a "land" vacation. I do something different every time I go and am considering doing a zipline. :)

Yes, I've been to HI three times on cruises (twice on the R/T from LA) and been there for a "land" vacation. I do something different every time I go and am considering doing a zipline. :)

A zipline?! Oh your much braver than I am! My goal in life is to keep my feet securely on the ground! LOL. Any chance you have visited Hanauma Bay in Honolulu? It looks beautiful, thinking about doing some snorkeling there, just curious. Well, I think if you keep returning, it must be a great cruise!

Hi:

Can anyone tell me if the similiar mini above that one (E731) is the same?

We have D737 booked for 32 day cruise on the Sapphire for 2010 and my first choice was not available.

My TA tells me that D737 is available in twin beds only. :eek: and I think that the balcony is half covered and half open?

Has anyone booked this mini?

Snowbird

• 6 years later...
we had that very cabin, E731 on the Sapphire a few years ago. i wasn't

overly impressed with the balcony, however. Yes, it's much larger than

the other balconies, but I also felt the wind much more back there for some

reason compared to the other balconies next to it. For our next trip

on the Sapphire we have a mini just a few doors up from E731.

If you like lots of extra balcony room, then great. Neither my husband

nor myself were very thrilled about that particular balcony, however, and

wouldn't book it again. Just our opinion.

But I would choose C753 over E731 if given the chance. C753 [at least

on the Emerald ]is not a mini suite, however, it is a regular cabin with a

fantastic balcony which is shielded from all the elements.

It's a corner balcony. wonderful, wonderful cabin.

I was wondering if these pics are of E731 (which you didn't prefer) or of C753 (which you did prefer). Thanks!

I was wondering if these pics are of E731 (which you didn't prefer) or of C753 (which you did prefer). Thanks!

It looks like E731. I have stayed in this cabin on the Sapphire at least 5x, if not more. I love this cabin. It is my favorite mini suite.

It is difficult to get good pictures of this balcony, unless in the balcony next to it.

E731. E731 is a mini suite, but c753 was a regular cabin facing aft, facing the wake, but the cabin itself was nothing special. However, the balcony was extra deep and shielded from all the wind. We really noticed quite a bit of wind on e731, and it was a cold weather cruise, so maybe in a hot climate it wouldn't matter so much. Most people prefer a mini suite to a regular cabin , however.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Edited by 4cats4me

Hi:

We have D737 booked for 32 day cruise on the Sapphire for 2010 and my first choice was not available.

My TA tells me that D737 is available in twin beds only. :eek: and I think that the balcony is half covered and half open?

Snowbird

The balcony on the last mini-suite on Dolphin deck is even larger than the E731 balcony but it is totally uncovered. Those mini's were supposed to be accessible but something did not meet the requirements. The bath is an accessible design with a large walk-in shower and no tub. The beds are set up a twins on either wall with a large accessible aisle between them and there are no night stands, just a stub wall at the head of each bed with a ledge built into the wall. I have seen a photo with the beds in a queen configuration but it was a tight squeeze to walk around the bed.

Hi:

Snowbird

I have seen this cabin on the Golden I believe. We had a suite and the entry to the cabin is right across from that.

It is a very odd cabin and I would not pick it after seeing it.

It is a large cabin as it was originally handicapped accessible but was never declared that as I think the doors are not as large. It says twin beds only but it can be made into a queen but is odd and sort of difficult to get around. The bathroom is large, but no bath tub. One can roll in a wheel chair into the shower. People complain about water running out of the room, just keep a towel there. The balcony is large.

It is an odd cabin and some love it. I am not one of them.