Food and Wine Trails Tours - on O

SunDapple

I see that Oceania uses the Food and Wine Trails tours as a shore excursion in both Provence and in Tuscany. I am researching a future Tuscany wine tour, in conjunction with an O cruise, but for now I am mostly interested in anyone's experiences with this particular tour offering. Has anyone ever done a tour with this operator as a shore excursion, either in Provence or Tuscany? What were your experiences. Are there any other tour operators who offer a similar experience in these regions that you would recommend over the Oceania Food and Wine Trails? Thanks.

We signed up for both of these tours on the Athens to Barcelona cruise last fall. The tour in Tuscany was canceled, due to the small number of bookings. We just barely had enough sign-ups for the Provence tour. We didn't particularly want to take both tours, as they were rather pricey, but we booked both of them, suspecting that one would be canceled. The Provence tour was great, a real highlight of the cruise!

We have signed up for both of these wine shore excursions on the Oct 12th sailing out of Barcelona. Just hoping they will be fantastic !!!

Feel free to come over and join our roll call for that cruise. It's listed as Mediterrean Rendevous although the 10 day segment is called Historic Reflections. The moderator merged the threads and it kept that name.

Archived