How full is the ship on a TA?

Bxc53

but I fail to see the relevance for curiosity value or anything else about a cruise that doesn't depart for 3 months.

Must be me, I'm sure but seems like one of the more bizarre questions I've seen on CC.

Every question asked on these boards has 'relevance' for the person who asked it. This thread had relevance for me, because I was also curious about the answer...always wanted to do a TA, but not even close to booking one. 'Relevance' is always relevant to the person asking:rolleyes: Lots of posters on here ask seeminly miniscule questions about their cruise...it's called anticipation, and it's fun to know any tidbit about it.

Hi Bob,

I thought you and Cheryl booked the TA for Sept 2010 from Harwich to Boston? That is what Elleluv is referring to!!

We are doing the April 2010 Radiance with our certificate!

Hope we meet up again soon!

Ruth

Hi Ruth,

No we have not booked that TA but will probably be looking for a TA for the Fall of 2010 but Sept. is a little early for us as we normally spent a good part of the summer (until mid Oct.) at our park model trailer in Port Franks on Lake Huron near Sarnia, ON/Port Huron MI.

We are looking at doing the Nov. 30th Radiance Mexican cruise. If that date doesn't work out for us will consider during one in 2010 so we may see you and Bert on that April Cruise.

• 2 weeks later...
According to a site that I follow to see availability, there are a lot of cabins still available, namely:-

Inside

Cat L = 50+

Cat M = 12

Cat n = 19

Outside

Cat I = 22

Cat H = 28

Balcony

Cat E2 = 10

Cat D2 = 50+

Cat D1 = 33

JS = 7.

But in our experience having done 16 TA's, many times there has been quite a big demand as the cruise date gets nearer and sometimes with great bargains but they sometimes are for NEW BOOKINGS only:(

What is this site that you follow?

• 2 months later...

Archived